Show us your garage/shed

Stu

A running theme i've seen is that the majority of us seem to like drill presses :lol:

Mine is just collecting dust! I haven't used it in over a year :?

Used mine Sunday to make up some spacers. :D

A running theme i've seen is that the majority of us seem to like drill presses :lol:

Mine is just collecting dust! I haven't used it in over a year :?

Used mine Sunday to make up some spacers. :D

I might go plug mine in and turn it on to make sure it works :lol:

Here be mine.

double garage. Its got a garage door opener that doesn't work and is along a dirt track which my car doesn't like very much so not ideal but loads of room.

IMG_20200505_141322.LARGE.thumb.jpeg.d1e203aeb8c1638164f2d99b3c6a2d74.jpeg

And workshop/ 2 workshops with separate entrances that I think previous owners put in the back of the garage to use as offices, but I'll use for making sharp pointy things.

IMG_20200505_141612.LARGE.thumb.jpeg.d127faf407c44b3eab2fe9be93837f97.jpeg

IMG_20200505_141626.LARGE.thumb.jpeg.400b7a36971e6d9e78aa5fccb7370c38.jpeg

Of course a drill press. An old meddings. Don't think the removal guys were too keen on moving it up a flight of stairs and down another. Its a very weighty thing indeed. Lots to do with stuff to sort and work benches to make. Of course a bike in there would be rather nice. Have also got a large shed but it needs a new roof and all new cladding.

20200505_174726.thumb.jpg.b0fa46ac845f77035a1b64b4925d3ae8.jpg

Drill hidden under bench with compressor and variety of end cans lol

As an aside anyone need a Remus oval or micron round or std gen1 Busa can get in touch.

Cheers

Ian

20200505_182027.thumb.jpg.9018b002fdd6410f2696fb80c604368d.jpg

By the way while I am in the garage with my recent upgrades to my stands I have these 2 which I am happy to give free to a good ( or at least moderately abusive) home.

Obviously with current goings on you will need to collect from North Bedfordshire or arrange transportation but hopefully will help someone?

Feel free to pm me.

Cheers

Ian

Here be mine.

double garage. Its got a garage door opener that doesn't work and is along a dirt track which my car doesn't like very much so not ideal but loads of room.

IMG_20200505_141322.LARGE.jpeg

And workshop/ 2 workshops with separate entrances that I think previous owners put in the back of the garage to use as offices, but I'll use for making sharp pointy things.

IMG_20200505_141612.LARGE.jpeg

IMG_20200505_141626.LARGE.jpeg

Of course a drill press. An old meddings. Don't think the removal guys were too keen on moving it up a flight of stairs and down another. Its a very weighty thing indeed. Lots to do with stuff to sort and work benches to make. Of course a bike in there would be rather nice. Have also got a large shed but it needs a new roof and all new cladding.

Hi Goat

May I ask which moveable stand that is poking out from under that cover?

Cheers

Ian

Here be mine.

IMG_20200505_141322.LARGE.jpeg

IMG_20200505_141612.LARGE.jpeg

IMG_20200505_141626.LARGE.jpeg

Hi Goat

May I ask which moveable stand that is poking out from under that cover?

Cheers

Ian

Oh yeah, that's a stand for the removable hard top for our car, mx5.