Where I've been throughout April

Tiggie

Nowhere of interest :roll:

Home, co'op, fish shop & asda! A quick nip over to my brother-in-laws to post a watch through his letterbox. Thats it, in a whole month :crybaby:

1427765110_Screenshot2020-05-08at11_25_06.png.759f880480e0de38dea02bac136480f5.png

Weekly trip to supermarket, then drop off some shopping to a friend who is self isolating as he is 84, then home.

May be a walk 3 times a week.

Guest Richzx6r

We haven't been that far either, furthest we been is 11 miles from home to my uncle's apart from that it's a 3 minute walk to work so just been out on shopping trips and they are maximum of 3 miles from home

My car has done 30 miles in the last 6 weeks! (all shopping never more than 3 miles from home)

I usually do just over 60 miles a day just to work and back! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think mine has done about 30 miles since Christmas! The last time I filled it with fuel was October and it still has over half a tank :shock:

Not being able to drive for 2 months didn't help :lol:

Think I have done well!!

maps.png

We have a suburb of Rugby called Bilton, lived there for 20 years.Bit of useless trivia.

All my bikes have done zero miles since I last rode one on 17th March, last day at work.

My car has done about 2 miles just going around the block to keep it moving.

OHs Beemer has done half a tank in 6 weeks, shopping,food delivery to my Dad and a trip to Leamington to get some brakes for my car.

Just had a look at my wifes. She is a community midwife and has been working throughout. She isn't very impressed with me in comparison

1431354205_Screenshot2020-05-09at15_59_37.png.56e959825ca9049971952e7444b00438.png

Alas I am entirely above board.

Didn't for one minute think anything else !

Just trying to protect the more simple amongst us who install things like this then wonder why their world explodes lol.

Cheers

Ian

Same as you guys the shops once a week & once to the vets( apart from [mention]raesewell[/mention] who must be living off tins :shock: )

The longest journey was today to get a C19 test. I installed the C19 symptom tracker app ages ago( I figured every little will help) anyway I had an announcement within the app yesterday to go & get a test so they can crunch some more data. :idea:

Same as you guys the shops once a week & once to the vets( apart from @raesewell who must be living off tins :shock: )

The longest journey was today to get a C19 test. I installed the C19 symptom tracker app ages ago( I figured every little will help) anyway I had an announcement within the app yesterday to go & get a test so they can crunch some more data. :idea:

I'm not living out of a tin. My wife is a key worker and has to go to work so she does a bit of shopping on her way to or from work. Also we have a home delivery from which ever supermarket has a slot.

• 3 weeks later...

[mention]Tankbag[/mention] apparently they use the accelerometer information on your phone which detects the movements and can work out what vehicle you most likely are using :shock: