Are we allowed out from Wednesday?

timmy164

Unlimited exercise,

“Go out in your car”

But keep 2m apart.

So go out on the bike but don’t pull over for a chat and a cigarette?

Keep apart when getting ful.

Could do with an official ruling on this, I’m going stir crazy here :scratch:

One thing I'm going to do is seek clarification from my insurance company that my Breakdown Cover is still valid and whether there is in fact any actual Breakdown Service operating . You never know . And FFS can we please hold back on the Harley jokes just for one evening . Thanks .

[mention]fastbob[/mention]

From what I heard a few weeks ago, recovery is still happening for bikes but if they can't repair at roadside all they can do for you is take it to a garage. Not bring it home or give you a lift anywhere :o

Cars are different as you can sit in your own car while being towed

One caveat (at least)

Stay out of Wales.

I am putting Dorset, on that list for me as the police there run there own rules...

Annoying as it's only 5 miles away...

One caveat (at least)

Stay out of Wales.

And if you don't , that raving nutter Paul Griffiths with be sitting on top of a hill with a four pack of Stella and his mighty Arcturus Drive turned around and converted into a Death Ray .

Ha! Yes stay out of Wales and Scotland as they have different rules!

Well that's my holidays f**ked then . Not due to go till August so here's hoping .

One caveat (at least)

Stay out of Wales.

And if you don't , that raving nutter Paul Griffiths with be sitting on top of a hill with a four pack of Stella and his mighty Arcturus Drive turned around and converted into a Death Ray .

He was from Bristol wasn't he?

And you didn't show him the respect that he deserves for growing large. :lol:

im having Thursday off :thumb:

@XTreme you out this week ...

No.......no change.....still on Phase Zero!

Possibility of a reassessment to Phase 1 later this week which might give us a little bit more freedom by Monday next week.

But it's still not really clear whether we can get out and ride on Phase 1.

I got mates in Almeria and Murcia provinces whose Phase 1 kicks in tomorrow.......so I'll be watching with interest how they get on.

One caveat (at least)

Stay out of Wales.

He was from Bristol wasn't he?

And you didn't show him the respect that he deserves for growing large. :lol:

Here you go . " I'm descended from tribal leaders of whales bro, Griffiths makes up a large population of professors in lots of universities throughout the country, including the house of lords.

And before you insult my history, the patent office is in whales.

I got English in me, Scottish , whelsh too, im bloody 100% british.

Though I have Jamaican familytoo and african, may be view a few of the friends of one of my family? She sang with bob marley." Two friends on Facebook , ones his brother and the other is some freak who keeps snakes and is even weirder than him .

Edited by fastbob

I've mentioned this on here but my bike MOT ran out on 23rd March couldn't mot it due to lockdown & bikes are given free grace from the 30th.

It's booked in for 2nd June & I always ride it before its mot, so, ride or not ride it?

I've mentioned this on here but my bike MOT ran out on 23rd March couldn't mot it due to lockdown & bikes are given free grace from the 30th.

It's booked in for 2nd June & I always ride it before its mot, so, ride or not ride it?

You can't ride it without an MOT . You can ride it TO the MOT Station obviously . I've got mine booked in at the Tyre Fitters on Thursday because they reopen on Monday . We must support small local businesses after all .

You can't ride it without an MOT . You can ride it TO the MOT Station obviously . I've got mine booked in at the Tyre Fitters on Thursday because they reopen on Monday . We must support small local businesses after all .

I know you're right Bob it's so annoying I missed the cut off for free grace by a week :|

I'm riding to the MOT station the second I can get a slot, and green laning all the way home afterwards.

I just need to look like I'm exercising outside the shop if a police car drives by - so I'm going to ride to town in the wife's knickers, a headband, and a crop top. No real change there tbh.

Guest Swagman

So mind me for clarification......we are allowed to go out on the bike from Wednesday am I right?? :?

Looks like you can go out on it tomorrow, to go to work.

And the self employed who work from home? Is it OK if I commute from the bedroom to the lounge via the B6047?

Everyone strap a rolled up Yoga Mat to their bikes and , hey presto ! A go anywhere ticket . If you get pulled by the Rozzers just whip it out and stand on your head or something. The less acrobatic among us can just sit on their arses and pull serene faces .

Guest Swagman

And the self employed who work from home? Is it OK if I commute from the bedroom to the lounge via the B6047?

Yep that’s just perfect you can ride round your room. :thumb:

You can play cricket with a close family member in a garden centre after work, but preferably not on a bus.

You can meet your mother for golf but not Pictionary. Your father can join in a game of charades but only if he shouts his answers from upstairs.