Hello to all

Rob Taylor

Hello everyone. I've been riding about 20 years now and currently own two bikes: Honda Hornet 900 and a Kawasaki VN900 custom (bit of a project at the moment).

I try to do the majority of work on these two myself, and have rebuilt mainly Hondas in the past, but like everything, I still have a lot to learn.

I do take a look at this site quite often whenever I need to look for ideas and fixes so thought that it's about time to properly join.

Guest Swagman

Hello everyone. I've been riding about 20 years now and currently own two bikes: Honda Hornet 900 and a Kawasaki VN900 custom (bit of a project at the moment).

I try to do the majority of work on these two myself, and have rebuilt mainly Hondas in the past, but like everything, I still have a lot to learn.

I do take a look at this site quite often whenever I need to look for ideas and fixes so thought that it's about time to properly join.

I had the VN750. Few years back bought on eBay as a do it upper, two plugs per cylinder and dammed awkward to get to, but the worst thing was getting the carbs in and out to rebuild bit tight in the V twin area, actually it is still in my avatar. :D

I had the VN750. Few years back bought on eBay as a do it upper, two plugs per cylinder and dammed awkward to get to, but the worst thing was getting the carbs in and out to rebuild bit tight in the V twin area, actually it is still in my avatar. :D

The 900 just has one plug to each cylinder fortunately, but they are a bugger to take out. I've had the fuel tank off so often, I'm thinking of getting rid of it and carrying the fuel in a bag on my back :)

Hmm. Another forum that I'll need to figure out how to use the quote function.

just click quote on the post then type underneath it

I have fixed the above quote you just deleted a ] thats all :D

Thanks mate.

Thanks mate.

If you need help just shout although I suspect you will figure it all out if you have been on forums before :thumb: