Are we allowed out from Wednesday?

timmy164

I think he's making another announcement today at 3.30......to clear up the confusion from his last announcement.

You gotta give it to Bozo......there's no crisis in this world that he can't make worse.

Dominic Raab has cleared it all up that you can visit your mother if she's in her garden, and you are behind a wall, and it's a Wednesday.......but you must use a drone!

MAG are encouraging bikers to submit questions about riding after the relaxation of rules on Wednesday. I've submitted a question to be considered for the daily government press conference:

'I would like to ask about the use of motorcycles after the easing of restrictions.

I work for the NHS as a nurse and also enjoy riding motorcycles in my free time which has huge benefits to my physical and mental health during my downtime from work.

Firstly, I would like to ask if motorcyclists can ride their bikes as part of their daily exercise and secondly, what are the restrictions on the mileage imposed if this is allowed?

To provide an example, I can ride from home, pay for petrol at the pump and after my ride, return home with zero social contact with anybody else. This appears to me to be a very low risk activity.

Can you advise please.'

I doubt it'll be even considered for inclusion but I would like to at least get out for a ride without any breaking rules so it's worth asking.

It's low risk apart from the petrol pump bit. I have always carried hand sanitiser with me on the bike (to prevent smelly gloves) so would be ok, ish.

Still low risk considering other situations such as keyworkers going to work, supermarkets, essential travel, people congregating in parks and beaches.

Definitely low risk compared with interacting with my patients with minimal PPE.

Filling up with petrol? With gloves and hand-wash the risk is reduced significantly.

Edited by rob m

Guest Swagman

Well I'm disappointed there is no advice for swingers

If you can do it while maintaining a 2m distance then colour me impressed.

It's fine you just all have to live in the same commune

Miss piggy is missing.

Do you notice something weird about this pic?

I cant quite believe that drivel was scripted !

Cheers

Ian

He's sitting at the desk the wrong way round [mention]Ian Frog[/mention].

The drawers are supposed to be his side!

[mention]Tiggie[/mention].......Ian's f@cked up another trivia question! :lol:

OK, low risk but not no risk :D

Sorry, I am unable to provide a no risk strategy to living your life.

I'm happy to live my life taking calculated risks and enjoy life because of them.

Good luck living life risk free.

This isnt going to end well.. with the addiction bikers have for herding, congregating and cliques....

it will be interesting to see photos of matlock bath next sunday... where the weather is set to be 20c and dry.

Cliques stick to their own clique rules of course, set by a (self appointed) clique leader.

Are these new rules set in law then? Has the original act been amended? Does it need to be? I'm not keeping up.

I'm happy to live my life taking calculated risks and enjoy life because of them.

I didn't say I live risk free, I ride a motorbike for goodness sake :roll:

I didn't say I live risk free, I ride a motorbike for goodness sake :roll:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Well done.

Guest Swagman

There’s no difference fuelling your bike up or buying products from the supermarket, in fact it is easier to be in contact With the virus in the shop, I know that from experience.