Are we allowed out from Wednesday?

timmy164

Guess it depends on the police defining outdoor open space as Matlock Bath, which I'm guessing they won't. Doesn't bother me as my idea of hell is a place where lots of other people are.

I know you Casuals will be gutted you can't go into Wales.......but everybody has to make sacrifices for the greater good. :lol:

Mark Drakeford is a first rate dick who loves a bit of the old nannystate so I'm not expecting anyone to be allowed in to Wales for a fair while. Now he has a sniff of real power he'll keep it for as long as he can, before going back to trying to stop people smiling after 6pm or eating chips in a built up area or something.

Yup.. although it says you can go out and meet someone but stay 2 meters apart, then says no group riding or meeting in public lol.

If 2 bikes happen to be riding to the coast, they would always be 2 meters apart. common sense says to do the same when arrive or the non-biker public will have your snapshot all over Facebook.

893273434_Screenshot2020-05-11at17_57_05.thumb.png.f4e5c17e5b79e266976b8aece4abd1af.png

Have you done your homework. made your bed. tidied your bedroom.

yes?

then you can go out to play, just make sure you're home in time for tea. its fishfingers and alphabetti!!!

Do you notice something weird about this pic?

I cant quite believe that drivel was scripted !

Cheers

Ian

He's sitting at the desk the wrong way round @Ian Frog.

The drawers are supposed to be his side!

@Tiggie.......Ian's f@cked up another trivia question! :lol:

I wasn't even looking at the desk as I assumed someone had just jammed furniture in the doorway to keep him in.

Also it is just possible it`s a small partners desk (feel free to google but drawers both sides although I doubt it).

I just saw the autocue and laughed.

Cheers

Ian

I'll be out on Wednesday. Don't care what anyone says I am done with this dystopian misery. Still can't visit my grandchildren and if that's not lifted soon the government can stuff their made up rules where the sun doesn't shine.😠

I'll be out on Wednesday. Don't care what anyone says I am done with this dystopian misery. Still can't visit my grandchildren and if that's not lifted soon the government can stuff their made up rules where the sun doesn't shine.😠

Doing the same, done my bit of stay at home and stay safe shite, my mental health needs looking after now :mrgreen: :thumb:

my mental health needs looking after now

I think that ship has sailed dynax!

Me and the Wife are going up to see her Mum this Saturday (she lives approx 30 miles away) We are going to sit in her garden and have a meal with her (also will add we can access her back garden without going in the house), We will all keep our distance plus her garden is bigger than the local park :lol: As far as I'm concerned that is perfectly fine and to be honest I don't care if someones says it isn't. My Wife is much more aware of the risks and dangers than me being that she daily has to suit & mask up before going into peoples houses to do examinations etc (She's a community midwife) and she agrees with me that there is no real reason to not to go.

I posted this on our family group chat today which pretty much sums up my thoughts at the moment regarding the rules

Acceptable Risk

97496219_268556261199935_1641836091679965184_n.jpg.10a566af00aeefb511cb2198f7aba01d.jpg

Dangerous & unnecessary breach of quarantine rules

97130408_637910033456930_3797336145814093824_n.jpg.b21010e1c64b753f21bd632b528fa821.jpg

Seems that being held back on Phase Zero is not going to be the ordeal I thought it would be......

Might make it a bit green 😂

Listening to the radio this morning and the guy with the answers says motorbike use is fine to go see one other person but the main easing of restriction is for exercise so morality wise you have to be doing it for exercise.

So remember to stop somewhere and walk around the bike 👍

He also advised against falling off the bike.

Seems that being held back on Phase Zero is not going to be the ordeal I thought it would be......

Might make it a bit green 😂

It's been raining for most of the lockdown.......so it's probably greener now than I've ever seen it before.

Quarantine at this stage is pointless. The virus is already here.

Yes, it is.

But "self isolation" is just another name for quarantine. So are you saying that is pointless too?

If, for example a member of staff where I work came back from Africa... And had the virus but was asymptomatic. Would they be fine coming back to work and spread the virus amongst the residents? There is a valid reason for people being quarantined after being in the enclosed environment of a plane, breathing recycled air for hours on end. I for one don't want people working here who have been on a plane and then not taken the time to either become symptomatic or get past the stage where they might be infectious.

Blanket quarantine is pointless. Targeted is fair enough but explain why as it stands you can come from France without quarantine but not from Germany which dealt with it better than France? Shipping is moving in and out of the country constantly. Crews interact with shore staff so even with protection risk of transmission exists. People working in care environments may need to be quarantined but do you quarantine every time you go to a supermarket? Still exposed to the risk of transmission. 100% safe for 100% of the time is not achievable. Testing only shows you haven't got the virus at the point of testing. You could catch it 10 minutes later. I don't have a magic bullet and neither does anyone else but I do think there's been an element of hysteria to all this.