EXCITED MUCH !!!!

gymwitch

Bus drivers are the best drivers thats why :thumb:

I wanna bash you for being a lazy bugger with your 300 days off a year but I don't want @gymwitch to think I'm slaggin her obviously hero mum who probably worked much harder than Stu ever will the work shy bast*rd.

Are you aware I have only worked 8 days this year so far? :lol:

I wanna bash you for being a lazy bugger with your 300 days off a year but I don't want @gymwitch to think I'm slaggin her obviously hero mum who probably worked much harder than Stu ever will the work shy bast*rd.

You want me to mod this post [mention]Stu[/mention] , just say the word :thumb:

Are you aware I have only worked 8 days this year so far? :lol:

ooh six more than last year!

Good luck when the time comes [mention]gymwitch[/mention]

:offtopic:

@Six30 im hoping for a 1st time pass !!! Im pants at tests though. Do stupid shit 🙄 passed first time in the car though. My mother was one of the first lady bus drivers for Ribble in Preston and she saved our lives in a near death disaster on the mway once. Shes my hero !!! Bloody awesome driver.

Will do my best !!! Eeeeeeeek !!!😬 gunna go read the hell out of the relevant thread on here. Looks like loads of good info on there. 🙂

They are, my dad drove these many many years ago.

DC824328-4B48-452B-85AE-962D1A71C017.jpeg.bbf958374888e907ca8de973ac755bfc.jpeg

Good luck when the time comes @gymwitch

@Six30 im hoping for a 1st time pass !!! Im pants at tests though. Do stupid shit 🙄 passed first time in the car though. My mother was one of the first lady bus drivers for Ribble in Preston and she saved our lives in a near death disaster on the mway once. Shes my hero !!! Bloody awesome driver.

Will do my best !!! Eeeeeeeek !!!😬 gunna go read the hell out of the relevant thread on here. Looks like loads of good info on there. 🙂

DC824328-4B48-452B-85AE-962D1A71C017.jpeg

did they have power steering back then ?

did they have power steering back then ?

Doubt it. Think the man with a red flag still had to walk in front. :lol:

Guest Swagman

Now each to their own opinions but not all bus drivers are especially the ass who knocked me off in 1974 and nearly killed me. :D

Guest Richzx6r

Now each to their own opinions but not all bus drivers are especially the ass who knocked me off in 1974 and nearly killed me. :D

Only nearly..... :scratch:

Guest Swagman

Yeah hit me while I was stood at give way on fly over I was almost thrown over the railings onto railway line, girlfriend at the time now wife was under the bike injured, he threw his news paper of the bus with his details on and drove off, maybe because I was trying to get him of the bus, wife was taken to hospital so he drove off and left someone injured, that cost him his job.

Guest Richzx6r

Yeah hit me while I was stood at give way on fly over I was almost thrown over the railings onto railway line, girlfriend at the time now wife was under the bike injured, he threw his news paper of the bus with his details on and drove off, maybe because I was trying to get him of the bus, wife was taken to hospital so he drove off and left someone injured, that cost him his job.

Bloody hell mate, she have really cost him his freedom for a good while imo

Guest Swagman

Blimey !!! Who knew bus drivers would be such an emotive subject 🤣🤣 so glad i mentioned it 😬

Only some of them, wouldn't tar them all with the same brush, although I had one a couple years ago when we where coming back from a shopping run whilst we were on the XJR1200 big lump to stop they are, pulled straight out in front of us how we missed him I'll never figure out, so not a massive lover of bus drivers. :D :D

Blimey !!! Who knew bus drivers would be such an emotive subject 🤣🤣 so glad i mentioned it 😬

Only some of them, wouldn't tar them all with the same brush, although I had one a couple years ago when we where coming back from a shopping run whilst we were on the XJR1200 big lump to stop they are, pulled straight out in front of us how we missed him I'll never figure out, so not a massive lover of bus drivers. :D :D

We have some right w**kers at work! I don't know how some of them still have a job :?

A lot of the London ones aren’t!, would love to see some of them do a day in a Cat 2 low loader :lol: .

A lot of the London ones aren’t!, would love to see some of them do a day in a Cat 2 low loader :lol: .

London? That's a different country there :lol:

London? That's a different country there :lol:

Very true, I can’t wait to move well out of being within the M25!.

Can it get anymore exciting??? Why yes it can....my friend is going through a divorce and during one conversation she flippantly said the baby blade will be going in the skip to which i asked 'the whatty whatten?' (Pet detective fans will know).' Oh you know, the Honda." Im just staring at her via skype with my bottom jaw dragging on the floor !!! How did i not know she had a bike !!!

Anyhoo its mine now 😬 *squeeeeeee*

I dont know what it is or what state its in and i cant press her about it cos she's going through stuffs but I WANT TO GET IT NOWWWWW !!!

Can it get anymore exciting??? Why yes it can....my friend is going through a divorce and during one conversation she flippantly said the baby blade will be going in the skip to which i asked 'the whatty whatten?' (Pet detective fans will know).' Oh you know, the Honda." Im just staring at her via skype with my bottom jaw dragging on the floor !!! How did i not know she had a bike !!!

I dont know what it is or what state its in and i cant press her about it cos she's going through stuffs but I WANT TO GET IT NOWWWWW !!!

Today may well be the day you should buy a lottery ticket !

Cheers

Ian

Guest Swagman

Nice one Gym be great to get working on it, have it all ready when you pass that test. :thumb: :thumb:

You said you don't know what it is or what state its in. I can't help with the state but can say a Baby Blade is normally a nickname given to a CBR400. I hope it turns out well for you :thumb:

Im not sure but i think it has a square headlight. Way back when i might have seen a pic of it....memory isnt my strong point !!! If it is a square headlight its not a blade but im not bothered tbh. As long as its fixer uppable. Its an odeal size for me.

Cant wait to see it properly !!!