Honda xl 600 piston kit

Nigel xl600

Hi Nigel here.

Very new to this but here goes, I've purchased a Honda xl600 I believe to be a 1983.

Having the engine rebuilt now but run into a major problem can't seem to find a piston kit.

The engine code is pdo(with a dash through it)4e-5o(again with a dash through it)7058.

If anybody out there can help me with piston kit where I can get one or even with the year, or any information I would be very very grateful

I live in Andover, Hampshire

Thanks Nigel

Hello and welcome . The one's on eBay are pretty expensive and most of them are from the US . I tried to find you one from Wemoto but their website seems to be knackered at the moment .

Thanks everyone, have tried Davidsilverspres and a lot of others so it looks like the good old eBay, as they say if you want it you got to pay for it, trouble is the customs is sometimes more than what your buying.

Does anyone know the difference between the pdo3 and the pdo4 engines on the xl,s

And thanks again 🤔🤔

Update on the xl piston, thanks old grump IMD PISTON, S very helpfull and got some coming in mid / end June, also helpfull PISTON BROKE in Bristol (Steve), but went with high comp from Eastwood racing had one on shelf, so hopefully won't be long till the xl,s on the road