What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Guest Richzx6r

If... if I get to the end of the wife's shit job list then I'm planning on fiddling with the fuelling on turbo bike.

Nothing like a good fiddle eh fro

I'm stuffed with doing anything with my bike, its parked in the neighbours back garden as I don't have a garage, I look at it through my kitchen window 😑

What happened did you come home pissed and park it in the wrong garden? lol :lol:

Cheers

Ian

It's a long story but after the first wife & I divorced ( I'd have been better off finding a woman in the street that i couldn't stand & buying her a feckin house ) all I could afford was this house that has shared access to the rear garden through the semi detached side which is full of kids toys, various junk & a bit of a dog leg to my garden. But the other non attached side lives the in laws so they let me park up there. Social distancing though I haven't been round, even to fettle with my bike.

But I can see my bike every time I put the kettle on :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Allotment again. Built at sites a 260cm by 390cm raised bed ready for the tent poles I have bought to net it so I can have it as a brassica bed. Also sorted out the submersible pump so I can pump the water I collect in my blue buts into my IBC, I rigged some guttering on my poly tunnel to fill those.

Built another bed 130 by 390 to site tomorrow. Feeling really good about the plot and we really enjoy it all as a family which is ace.

Early start to the NEW Lynns Raven cafe Sunday if anyone's about ( got my mot done in Stafford ) You'll easily

spot me, i'm in leathers.

" LYNNS RAVEN CAFE IS NO MORE. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH PREES HEATH CAFE IN ANY WAY. NEW CAFE ON A49 B5476 TILSTOCK TO WEM ROAD. SY13 2RB. AT COTTON GARAGE. THE PHOENIX CAFE. BE THERE TOMORROW. OPEN 9am TAKE AWAY ONLY. SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLYS. PLEASE SHARE. MOVED OUR BIKE NIGHT THERE STILL THURSDAY. PLEASE SHARE. 💋💋💋💋🏍🏍 "

Doing the skype virtual piss up/karaoke with the Norfolk nutters tonight! :cheers:

Tomorrow is 1 of my neighbour's birthday, another neighbour's is on monday,

so tomorrow we're all going to sit in our front gardens and have a socially distanced celebration :cheers:

Unlike you Casuals I'll be Styling and Profiling! 8-)

Now we're into early morning rides due to the temperatures......and it'll probably be like this for the next four months!

Obviously there'll be a valid reason that I'm going to be in the area that I'm going (as per Government directives).......and I'll figure one out by tomorrow.

There will of course be a Ride Report.......and unlike [mention]Stu[/mention]'s pitiful efforts this week it will have stunning pics and an inspirational video!

It will also be in a very unusual location which has a history going back to the 19th century!

There may even be some green......so watch this space!

Clearing the back of the garden for my new shed :cheers:

It's been over a year since I originally wanted it built but things happened :crybaby: I got the base down and ready last year but got no further. It has been covered over with a tarp since then but brambles etc have grown around it. Ordered the wood I needed for it on Wednesday, was really hoping it would come next week but no joy. Fastest they could deliver was 8th June, got a feeling I'll be back at work full time by then! :roll:

It's not going to be a bad size, approx 10ft Wide by 8Ft Deep. Height is 240cm (7.8ft) which keeps it out of needing planning :D

I have had to buy 275m of Shiplap cladding :shock:

I'll be checking my bees. Two local families have kids with huge hay fever issues so they're after some local honey. Last week the frames weren't sealed so it wasn't ready. Hopefully I'll have a super (about 30lb) ready this weekend.

Also need to check on a new queen I'm raising from splitting my best colony.

And then it will be out on one of the bikes.

I'll be checking my bees. Two local families have kids with huge hay fever issues so they're after some local honey. Last week the frames weren't sealed so it wasn't ready. Hopefully I'll have a super (about 30lb) ready this weekend.

Also need to check on a new queen I'm raising from splitting my best colony.

And then it will be out on one of the bikes.

Good on yer-I bet you get a real buzz out of it :D

very windy here too! I won't be going anywhere on the bike!

We did have a gazebo up on the front lawn, next to the caravan.

We've just retrieved the fabric from the caravan roof and twisted, mangled pieces

of the frame from other people's gardens! :lol:

We're still going to attempt the birthday thing later :cheers:

might have to give the BBQ a miss though :(

We've just retrieved the fabric from the caravan roof and twisted, mangled pieces

of the frame from other people's gardens! :lol:

Years ago I lost an Oxford bike cover to high winds!! Never saw it again :shock:

I was a bit slack putting the cover on at night to be fair and most of the time just plonked it on without strapping it :oops: