Work offer.....

Bender

Well had a call from a company I do work for, ohh thinks me, things are starting to get busy again.

Errr no, they are apparently doing work for an increasing number of travellers (thieving pikey twats) would I be interested.

No would be the reply, translate to fook right off, the call translates to we have taken a job and can't find anyone stupid enough to take it.

Well had a call from a company I do work for, ohh thinks me, things are starting to get busy again.

Errr no, they are apparently doing work for an increasing number of travellers (thieving pikey twats) would I be interested.

No would be the reply, translate to fook right off, the call translates to we have taken a job and can't find anyone stupid enough to take it.

are they fooking mad... that will all end in tears and it wont be the gypo's crying

Tell or don't your company to get the cash upfront and at least 1.5 times what the job is worth, as it will end up at that and they stand very little chance of getting paid, i have known people who have done some work for them :thumb:

Tell or don't your company to get the cash upfront and at least 1.5 times what the job is worth, as it will end up at that and they stand very little chance of getting paid, i have known people who have done some work for them :thumb:

It's really not worth it at any cost, 1st off they know exactly what's in your van and have your phone number and from there it's all down hill, been on to gypo sites before when employed and had no choice.

Had tyres spiked, the offer to fight instead of payment and various offensive bodily excretions adorning the van, dog shit stuffed behind d the door handle used to be a popular one from the little tykes.

Then you get the calls at 3am because they felt like it, followed by the threat of torching your van when you decline to come out at 3.05am, I'm sure there are some half decent ones but I'm yet to meet one.

This video tape goes out to you , Motorcycle Forum or whatever the feck yur callin yuselves . Yees are all good fer nuthin , pull the cuks , shite in a bucket smelly scumbags the lot a yees . Ye innocent bastads ye ! Up ya hole ! Good luck ! ( Best recited at the top of your voice in an irritating nasal Irish accent while standing in the back yard wearing a vest from Sports Direct )

Edited by fastbob