Returning to the fold!

manxie49

Well not a newbie just someone who’s been away and now returning to the fold. After an extremely stressful 2019, January gave my wife and myself the news she was hoping to hear “she’s in remission”, this brought an end to continual treatments and hospital visits, massive weight lifted! Although 2020 has been pretty crap due to the pandemic, last year has made me realise things can always be worse. Nice to see some old, familiar faces here, and WTF, Six, still no MOD position!! What happened…. :? Anyway, all the best, be good to catch up with one or two of you again :cheers:

Guest Richzx6r

Welcome back manxie, good news about the wife mate and hopefully it stays that way!

Yeah this year isn't probably going to be the best either but for a completely different reason :roll:

Here's to hoping 2021 will be the year eh :thumb:

Rich.

Welcome back manxie, good news about the wife mate and hopefully it stays that way!

Yeah this year isn't probably going to be the best either but for a completely different reason :roll:

Here's to hoping 2021 will be the year eh :thumb:

Rich.

Good to hear from you Rich, I'm certainly gonna miss TT and FOM this year .... Heres looking forward to 2021 and hoping it'll be better for all of us :thumb:

welcome back Manx, glad things are looking better for you :thumb:

as for the mod gig... my campaign manager [mention]XTreme[/mention] needs to get his arse into gear.

as for the mod gig... my campaign manager @XTreme needs to get his arse into gear.

I get you into a good position to get the nod.......then you go and blow it again by causing somebody to flounce!

Talking of flounces......has Hoggs disappeared again?

as for the mod gig... my campaign manager @XTreme needs to get his arse into gear.

I am just awaiting decent payment and I will do it :popcorn:

Having a Mod that's actually here is priceless Stu!

its me should be asking for payment... the mods are dropping like flies on here.

Welcome back

I get you into a good position to get the nod.......then you go and blow it again by causing somebody to flounce!

Talking of flounces......has Hoggs disappeared again?

She was here in the last 24 hours according to the list. :roll:

You sacked him remember, said he was a useless twat, I thought you were a bit harsh 😂

[mention]manxie49[/mention]

What happened to six mod gig, six happened, there were so many flounces it was like the grand national.

Welcome back, good news about the wife, hopefully this covid crap will be behind us soon.

:lol: :lol:

You sacked him remember, said he was a useless twat, I thought you were a bit harsh 😂

@manxie49

What happened to six mod gig, six happened, there were so many flounces it was like the grand national.

Welcome back, good news about the wife, hopefully this covid crap will be behind us soon.

First sensible thing that Bender's said which didn't relate to boilers.

As you recall, he was on the verge of getting the gig.......then he sacked me and it all fell apart.