What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Another 120 miles under my belt, mainly in West Sussex (see earlier post).

Sea on the south coast is so clear, because of the reduced pollution apparently. Nice place to eat my sandwich. Loads of bikes out and barring one or two, everybody seemed to be behaving themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/jXHcgcG.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

https://i.imgur.com/M2xfpQd.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

A few more pics and a bit of a vid if possible and you could put it in the Ride Reports section [mention]rob m[/mention].

Desperately needs more quality in there due to the recent of influx of shit that some people are trying to pass off as a "Ride Report".

@XTreme

Noted. Will try harder :mrgreen:

And try not to park on double yellow lines. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, looked like a good day out. :thumb:

@XTreme

Noted. Will try harder :mrgreen:

Looks to be some good stuff there rob........you got the sea, you got some green, and no sign of any grubby car parks used for the purposes of dogging! :lol:

What did I do to it? Rode the thing, 200 miles today and loved it. First proper day out of the year, I can't wait to be able to put the panniers on and go camping for a couple of nights on it.

xankH64S.jpg

I only went shopping on it today, but i did go to two different places one of which was Go Outdoors which is finally open, so i bought some fishing gear, got my two small poles some new elastic, also got some mackerel feathers, a small landing net for the silvers and a small tripod type folding stool, i can probably manage one night sea fishing trip every couple of weeks, and a couple of afternoons each week for some course fishing :thumb:

Intended to get the near complete project out for a few miles. Came back 80 miles later then wiped off the fork oil that had sprayed all down the right hand side of the bike!

Seals on order, a job for the weekend.

Couple hundred miles ridden today to cat & fiddle road. Was absolutely rammed so not much fun! Good ride around matlock, bakewell, Ashbourne and surrounding areas though :thumb: a lot of police speed traps about too.

09C3D5C7-FBA2-42A6-A6E1-48CB80A246E0.thumb.jpeg.a8e33b1ad8e6228ad82635803e25b6a4.jpeg

Did my first bump start today :lol: , should have known really bike struggled to start this morning not had any long runs to give a good charge into the battery for a while, anyway went to first post office (local) only 1 or 8 day fishing licence, so went off to a main one about a mile away got my licence but bike wouldn't start, luckily a nice long flat road so ignition on into 1st and ran for a good 10 yards and popped it, result, fired into life so went straight home and put battery on charge, still need to go and get me some maggots but will go later this afternoon :lol: :thumb:

Did my first bump start today :lol: , should have known really bike struggled to start this morning not had any long runs to give a good charge into the battery for a while, anyway went to first post office (local) only 1 or 8 day fishing licence, so went off to a main one about a mile away got my licence but bike wouldn't start, luckily a nice long flat road so ignition on into 1st and ran for a good 10 yards and popped it, result, fired into life so went straight home and put battery on charge, still need to go and get me some maggots but will go later this afternoon :lol: :thumb:

Battery sounds shagged to me

I have a parasitic drain in the form of a clock which is on all the time plus my alarm which tends to go off when it's windy or loud noises like car exhausts, fireworks etc :thumb:

I have a parasitic drain in the form of a clock which is on all the time plus my alarm which tends to go off when it's windy or loud noises like car exhausts, fireworks etc :thumb:

get a charger for it then and keep it on charge :lol:

get a charger for it then and keep it on charge :lol:

It's on :thumb:

Noticed you live in Surrey, be careful with regards to a smaller plate, Surrey Traffic Police have been going all out on plates and bikers in general the past two weeks:

Thanks for the heads up!, it shouldn’t be a huge issue, while it’s a smaller one it’s not taking the piss, just a bit smaller than standard.

No worries! Went out for a ride earlier, 2 bike patrols on the A24 southbound after Dorking and 2 more near Box Hill.

Didn't see any in West Sussex :?

I saw them on my way back from Sussex last week, on the dual carriageway opposite the Esso station before the roundabout with the chicken on it, cars and bikes, seems that’s where they’re lurking now that further up towards Rykas is all average speed cameras, I don’t really bother with Box Hill anymore, usually just ride straight past it, the road up to Newlands Corner is nice though!.

Replaced oem with mivv slip on

51BE5FC1-8F0D-4D73-97D1-A70856E7A624.jpeg

Sounds bit better looks much better, 1kg lighter

2046B161-A4B6-4F83-91E3-A91FC07F676D.jpeg

I've got a MIVV double gun slip on waiting to be fitted when I can retrieve it from my daughter's place in Barnard Castle. Looks way better than the pretty ugly OEM.

I've got a MIVV double gun slip on waiting to be fitted when I can retrieve it from my daughter's place in Barnard Castle. Looks way better than the pretty ugly OEM.

And multi strada oem doesn’t look bad at all in compare with ktm

I think there is some bloke called Cummins doing collections and deliveries in the Barnards Castle area lol.

Cheers

Ian