"Come on - we haven't had a good punch-up on here for ages!"

onesea

Let's be civilized about this... Let's take a good punch up to someone else's forum...

My suggestion would be an anchoring thread or a collision regs thread in a sailing forum..

If you want to be more current outsiders in national parks and dogs socially distancing during Corona Virus can normally raise a good reaction.

If your bored try it...

Any suggestions from others...

:cheers:

I got this via email

Subject: Stop racing through Lincolnshire

Residents are sick of it.

Stay home

Do not come to lincolnshire we are closed

So I asked him why he was emailing me :scratch: I eagerly await his reply :roll:

This is my fight for the day hopefully :lol:

cycling forum has got to be a favourite.

Don't get me started on those Cnuts.

Nearly got wiped out this morning by one.

Obviously one of the newbie apprentice ones who have started recently.

I am approaching my village and into the 30mph zone and a group of about 6 of the twats are riding 2 abreast on a narrow road.

As I go to pass knobhead at the back decides to overtake his chums and just veers virtually under my front wheel.

As I pull level with his shoulder about 1ft from him I slowed and just bellowed C**t in his ear.

Funnily enough when I slowed to allow him to continue the badinage he and his friends took a footpath to the left and disappeared.

When are these twats going to require some kind of test and insurance.

The roads in rural North Beds are full of the lycra clad pricks and their acolytes trying for a sunny afternoon heart attack ffs.

Someone is going to get killed if something isn't done.

Cheers

Ian

I got this via email

Stay home

So I asked him why he was emailing me :scratch: I eagerly await his reply :roll:

How did the sender get your email address ?

I got this via email

Stay home

The contact us at the bottom its goes to an admin email :)

I got this via email

D'oh :idea:

I got this via email

Stay home

Great, while you're at it there's a bike goes up the hill outsiide our house at 06.20 every day with pipes loud enough to disturb my beauty sleep. Could you sort him out as well?

I got this via email

Stay home

Great, while you're at it there's a bike goes up the hill outsiide our house at 06.20 every day with pipes loud enough to disturb my beauty sleep. Could you sort him out as well?

There's a bike round here [mention]Stu[/mention] gives it some serious beans about 2 in the morning, can you add him to your list

Why do cyclists feel the need to ride up a hill in a mob when it's a double white line? Not so bad if I'm on the bike but if in the car it's good for some frothing on my part. Twats.

Let's be civilized about this... Let's take a good punch up to someone else's forum...

My suggestion would be an anchoring thread or a collision regs thread in a sailing forum..

If you want to be more current outsiders in national parks and dogs socially distancing during Corona Virus can normally raise a good reaction.

If your bored try it...

Anchoring and colregs are good for heated argument even on professional sites. Chuck in twats with sails and it gets really heated. Have been known to stir the shit on that one occasionally.😈

Chuck in twats with sails

Oh give us a break I like my sails...

We are not all bad its the professionals sleeping on the bridge, Radar and AIS (class B filtered out off course) alarms set, CH16 turned down relying on GMDSS, ECDIS set for auto plotting with the lookout down cleaning accommodation that scare me :cheers:

PS Present choice of anchor is Fortress FX I have done my time with Stevpris.

A good one on a climbing forum would be the benefit/pointlessness of the British adjectival grading system. If you went straight in with that on a clean account you would be spotted as troll.

Another good one would be to say you were given a climbing rack by your work friend who has not climbed for 12 years. You’ve been watching YouTube and you want to go out and start giving it a go. All the kit you have been given is about 15-18 years old.

That could work on a new account.

If your bored try it...

Anchoring and colregs are good for heated argument even on professional sites. Chuck in twats with sails and it gets really heated. Have been known to stir the shit on that one occasionally.😈

Typical motor boat crowd. Chugging along drinking gin with no idea they're buggering up a windward mark.

If your bored try it...

Typical motor boat crowd. Chugging along drinking gin with no idea they're buggering up a windward mark.

My motor boat's a bit bigger than the average but sadly the gin is a no-no. Back in the day when I too was a WAFI I used to keep well clear of anything which was bigger than me and to hell with the colregs.

I got this via email

whats his email , im going to tell him im arranging a meet on the village green

whats his email , im going to tell him im arranging a meet on the village green

As if I would give you that information!!!

Just off to send a PM be back in a minute :popcorn:

Chuck in twats with sails

Oh give us a break I like my sails...

We are not all bad its the professionals sleeping on the bridge, Radar and AIS (class B filtered out off course) alarms set, CH16 turned down relying on GMDSS, ECDIS set for auto plotting with the lookout down cleaning accommodation that scare me :cheers:

PS Present choice of anchor is Fortress FX I have done my time with Stevpris.

When we had the boat our best anchor was a Manson Supreme. Excellent piece of kit and as long as you had sufficient chain out would hold in some quite horrible conditions.