Valko

<t>Do you obey lockdown rules</t>  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you obey lockdown rules

• Yes I am a stickler for rules.
    • Depends on circuimstances.
    • Nah I am Cummings.
    • What rules?

Sir Roger Gale today: "You can’t have one law for the Prime Minister’s team and another law for absolutely everybody else”.

Boris Johnson also today: "We have one law for the Prime Minister’s team and another law for absolutely everybody else".

Meanwhile, the UK has the worst death toll in Europe and more deaths because of Johnson sheer arrogance and incompetence (over 50 000) than in the whole 40/41 nazi blitz bombing (40 000 civilian deaths).

Johnson is not Churchill. Churchill never said f* your mum and dad let them die and take it on the chin.

But yeah let's clap for NHS tonight. What an utter BS. Nobody is clapping in Germany with a population 30% bigger than the UK and only 8000 deaths.

I just follow my own common sense. I haven't been going out to shops etc unless necessary and have been wearing my mask while doing so. I will however be going up to visit my mother-in-law tomorrow (lives approx 30 miles from me) again like I did last Saturday. I will be sitting out in her garden and having a meal while we all social distance.

I also know of some people who when lockdown started moved back into their parents or had their parents move in with them. Not following guidelines but also something I dont have an issue with. They are still living together now and arent planning on moving back yet.

My Wife is a community midwife and is very serious about maintaining distancing and washing hands etc. When she gets home from her shift she undresses in the porch, and takes the clothes she was wearing straight to the washing machine for a 60º wash. she then gets a shower before doing anything else. This is what has been mandated to do by her district.

The Downing street update tonight was like watching a car crash it was a bloody disaster for Boris, He stumbled lost his train of thought what little he has and as usual failed to answer a straight question. It just shows him and the moron Cummins up for what arrogant twats they are. Whoever was running the video feed has probably been sacked as well it was a laugh to watch. I do wish the journos would get their act together their bloody questioning is abysmal like being cross examined by halfwit. :scratch:

Meanwhile, the UK has the worst death toll in Europe and more deaths because of Johnson sheer arrogance and incompetence (over 50 000) than in the whole 40/41 nazi blitz bombing (40 000 civilian deaths).

Sorry? When was it up to the government to make sure people stay clean and look after themselves!

the rules have been easy from the start basically keep clean avoid people avoid unnecessary risks yet people have carried on as normal

So there is a deadly virus coming but lets wait for the government to tell us what to do because we can't make decisions for our selves are a mucky twats that can't keep clean and then we ignore the advice and go shopping as much as we like and visit the seaside or go to all the parks!

Yeah government are all to blame :roll:

The media and the opposition hasn't helped either! like whats your exit strategy we demand one now and when are you going to start easing lock down! There is no "exit strategy" you just have to play it by ear as dumb twat don't learn and carry on as normal! then when he does publish an exit strategy it gets pulled apart!

They are all failing in one way shape or form be it the government we have in now, the opposition or the media!

What pisses me off is the general public will not take any responsibility themselves.

Guest Richzx6r

One thing I dont get with the face coverings they dont do jack shit they dont stop you from getting the virus so there really isn't much point in wearing them

One thing I dont get with the face coverings they dont do jack shit they dont stop you from getting the virus so there really isn't much point in wearing them

It’s to stop you passing it on if you have it.

Main thing I've noticed with people wearing masks is they dont even have them tight to the face, makes wearing it pretty pointless. And dont get me started on the glove wearing :evil:

Main thing I've noticed with people wearing masks is they dont even have them tight to the face, makes wearing it pretty pointless. And dont get me started on the glove wearing :evil:

I can't believe how many people have them pulled down to below their nose!

Guess it doesn't matter when you're a f**king mouth breather :lol:

The only justification for Dominic Cummings to need to travel to protect his family is that in the area where he lives there is no-one available to assist if both he and his wife get ill.

Now so far as I recall London is a fairly big place with lots of people. Just over 9 million people at last count. Let's assume just 10% of those people are honest, kind and willing to lend a hand to a neighbour in need. That's still 90,000 people willing to assist someone in difficulties.

Unless of course the person needing help is so universally disliked and mistrusted that no-one would be willing to have anything to with them.

OK - I can see that. Maybe his journey(s) was/were justified.

The only justification for Dominic Cummings to need to travel to protect his family is that in the area where he lives there is no-one available to assist if both he and his wife get ill.

Now so far as I recall London is a fairly big place with lots of people. Just over 9 million people at last count. Let's assume just 10% of those people are honest, kind and willing to lend a hand to a neighbour in need. That's still 90,000 people willing to assist someone in difficulties.

Unless of course the person needing help is so universally disliked and mistrusted that no-one would be willing to have anything to with them.

IMG_1756.thumb.JPG.5e8262fea9d169b0733bc5651d57d3ca.JPG

Coincided with his mother's birthday as I understand it!

Also went on sightseeing trips out of the area and was seen dancing in his mother's garden to Abba's "Dancing Queen".

Now waiting for the Gammon outcry of "Yeh But Corbyn......" :lol:

Sorry? When was it up to the government to make sure people stay clean and look after themselves!

What pisses me off is the general public will not take any responsibility themselves.

We literally pay taxes to the government to take care of our security and public health mate.

You are pissed off? To say I am angry will be a huge understatement here. Pissed off is not even starting to describe how I feel today about Johnson and Cummings!

Johnson just confirmed the morons (us all?) who keep Covid19 rules don't love their family enough. Rules are for little people only.

If you care for your children and love your family you will NOT follow any rules as confirmed by our leader Boris Johnson.

Follow common sense and f**k other people & NHS. Good news: the 14 000 fined for breaking the Covid19 rules can appeal now because of the PM decision.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/05/24/14000-brits-could-now-appeal-lockdown-fines-thanks-to-dominic-cummings/

On top of that because of Johnson's sheer arrogance and incompetence, the UK is now the worst Covid19 affected country in the world!

Daily confirmed coronavirus deaths per million, rolling 7-day average.

May 25, 2020:

1. UK

2. Sweden

3. Brazil

4. US

5. Peru

6. Spain

7. Ecuador

8. Belgium

9. Mexico

10 Canada

11 Italy

12 Chile

13 Ireland

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/daily-covid-deaths-per-million-7-day-average

We literally pay taxes to the government to take care of our security and public health mate.

If you pay your taxes to lock your front door then your thinking is s wrong! So you also expect them to come round and wipe your arse for you?

Interesting interview on the BBS now when Simon McCoy asked the Tory MP Robert Courts......"What's Dominic Cummings got on all of you?"

We'd all love to hear that one!

Interesting interview on the BBS now when Simon McCoy asked the Tory MP Robert Courts......"What's Dominic Cummings got on all of you?"

perhaps they all had a poke round Diane Abbots bears cave … and he has the photos to prove

perhaps they all had a poke round Diane Abbots bears cave … and he has the photos to prove

You know the irony here.....Cummings hasn't complained to his MP about the media presence round his London house.

Do you know who his MP is?

Corbyn! :lol: