Hello

mav3626

Hi. I am the proud owner of a 2002 Suzuki GSX750F which has now covered about 34k. Over the last couple of years it has developed an oil leak. Not sure where its coming from and have been meaning to try and find out. So it is my intention to try to find it?? If I ask a stupid question, please be gentle with me. I am not that mechanically minded but not afraid of having a go at stuff.

Hello and welcome . Yes , I have extensive experience of the GSXR 1100 L and the the engine that powers your bike is broadly similar . The first thing that I suggest you do is strip off as much of the plastics as is practical while still being able to ride the bike . Then I suggest that you thoroughly clean and degrease everything in sight . Then it's just a case of going for a thrash to see where the oil is coming from . Bear in mind that this is an oil cooled engine with quite a few external oil pipes that are under a lot of pressure so it might be something quite fixable . Photos please .