Short run

Stu

Went for a short run up the coast road today with the wife

Not a bad run but the traffic was bloody mental!

Anyone would think we were back to normal!

IMG_20200530_105206.jpg

It also gave me chance to see what the new sat nav mount was like!

Bit bouncy so needs more work but I will sort it out :lol:

Its worse than that, the puns clubs are shut, the children's parties, country shows and weddings are cancelled, no one has anything to do but aim for there nearest country park, beach or green space.

I am sure its the same anywhere pleasant and out doors, local hotspots here cannot handle the crowds :/

Its worse than that, the pubs clubs are shut, the children's parties, country shows and weddings are cancelled, no one has anything to do but aim for there nearest country park, beach or green space.

I am sure its the same anywhere pleasant and out doors, local hotspots here cannot handle the crowds :/

That's a very good explanation . It hadn't really occurred to to me that a lot of these people would normally be in Beer Gardens , tourist attractions , Airshows , Car boots , Shopping , Football , racing , country fairs , etc etc . I suppose other than their back garden there's nowhere else to go except parks and beauty spots .

Exactly and thus creating the kind of environment that everything else is closed to try and prevent. If you look at the crowds at Durdledoor in Dorset that was caused by the authorities herding people out of the way so the air ambulances could land safely. Of course the idiots who needed the ambulances are another story.

Exactly and thus creating the kind of environment that everything else is closed to try and prevent. If you look at the crowds at Durdledoor in Dorset that was caused by the authorities herding people out of the way so the air ambulances could land safely. Of course the idiots who needed the ambulances are another story.

Polish_20200531_090532186.thumb.png.7a4b4cfaa401a2040194a60251a9534b.png

Just bloody mad. Unless of course this whole thing is a massive con although I cannot for the life of me work out who would benefit from conning us in this way unless it's just a step on the road to Mr. X's master plan for world domination.

Guest Richzx6r

Just bloody mad. Unless of course this whole thing is a massive con although I cannot for the life of me work out who would benefit from conning us in this way unless it's just a step on the road to Mr. X's master plan for world domination.

My theory is that it's a con in that the government uses a load of money to make it look like they are doing something about it so when it's all finally over and done with it's the perfect excuse for them to say right well we helped you out now we are raising the taxes so they can recover all the money they paid out

Guest Richzx6r

I see the wife has a nice back rest there Stu.

Which makes me laugh as she doesn't use it but won't get on the bike without it :lol:

:roll: women and they weird ways eh stu

One pic? WTF?

I ride and not take pics 🤣

I had some video but its a bit crap

I ride and take pics Stu......because I'm multi-talented!

You, on the other hand, are multi-talentless! 8-)

One pic? WTF?

I ride and not take pics 🤣

I had some video but its a bit crap

I ride and take pics Stu......because I'm multi-talented!

You, on the other hand, are multi-talentless! 8-)

I can talk and piss people off at the same time!