Your most used tool (don't be filthy!)

Tiggie

When I came back from Japan my suitcase was full of JIS screwdrivers, even an extra long one for the clamps on the carb rubbers deep in the V, some fancy pliars, lovely little woodsaw and a nice knife. It's just a run of the mill chefs knife but from a nice little knife shop. Once I'd bought it they said to come back later and went to work on the sharpening blocks. Only thing is it's not stainless, which is good for staying sharp but trying to tell arr lass not to leave it soaking in the sink...

[mention]smallfrowne[/mention] I bought my Wife a big electric mixer for Christmas as she has started to love baking. I explained to her over and over and over never to put the mixing paddle in the dishwasher as it was aluminum and wasn't suitable.

First time she uses it where do you think she put the paddle?..........and the second time :crybaby:

1299670333_Screenshot2020-04-16at19_54_05.png.33e8552bb5815755515fc50d4f738711.png

@smallfrowne I bought my Wife a big electric mixer for Christmas as she has started to love baking. I explained to her over and over and over never to put the mixing paddle in the dishwasher as it was aluminum and wasn't suitable.

First time she uses it where do you think she put the paddle?..........and the second time :crybaby:

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 19.54.05.png

Looks like was used to mix concrete epoxy grout :shock: :shock:

That's why Kenwood started making them in stainless steel, you can shovel everything in the dishwasher.

You need to brush off the sodium aluminium (the black stuff) before corrode the paddle.

Then use CIF to clean and polish it ;)

That's why Kenwood started making them in stainless steel, you can shovel everything in the dishwasher.

You need to brush off the sodium aluminium (the black stuff) before corrode the paddle.

Then use CIF to clean and polish it ;)

Sadly I am well versed at dealing with this :roll:

The chip scoops at work are the same stuff and probably twice a month someone shoves them in dishwasher at end of night. No-one will own up to doing it though :bang: