Capt Tom's Ride of Thanks info for non Facebookers

[mention]Ian Frog[/mention] I'll post updates here for you

Any other folks who follow this thread who are on Facebook who want to take part please join the Facebook Group, if you turn up on the day without registering you will not make the final destination due to marshalling security to protect Capt Tom.

After a discussion yesterday with the other admins of this page. A provisional plan/route has been agreed. A quick summary of what was discussed is as follows:

1. Barmston Macdonald's. NE37 2PA

2. Boroughbride morrisons. YO51 9UR

3. Ferry bridge services. WF11 0AF

4. Markham moor truck stop. DN22 0QU

5. Colsterworth truck stop. NG33 5JN

6. Final RV bedford area. TBC

No.1 is the initial meeting point.

No.2 and no.3 are rest stops/fuel stops.

No.4 Yorkshire group meeting point

No.5 hull group meeting point.

No.6 final RV yet to be decided.

Please note. This is a 125/L plate friendly ride and the route has been planned accordingly.

Non of the route/stops planned are set in stone or fully confirmed yet.. if you have any questions feel free to comment on this and I will try my best to help.

Hope to see you all soon

Thanks for that !

Have a look at the super sausage on the A5 north of Milton Keynes as a possible meet point.

In Bedfordshire Capt Tom lives close to the M1 so if 125 and L`plate friendly perhaps look at Woburn there is quite a large car park at the village hall opposite the open air swimming pool.

Hope that helps?

Cheers

Ian

[mention]Ian Frog[/mention] Theres a new group that's been created literally 5 minutes ago for Bedfordshire I've joined on your behalf & will post updates from that group here for you ( I'll leave the Milton Keynes group)

:thumb:

[mention]Ian Frog[/mention] Can you post a pic of your bike here so I can add it to the ' show us your rides thread ' on the Colonel Tom ' FB page, unless you'd rather not.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richzx6r

To update you this event is now provisionally planned for a date TBC In April or May 2021

Well here's to hoping hes still around for it if its next year

• 3 weeks later...