Lockdown on TMBF!

Not bike related? Talk about it here!
User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2048 times
Been liked: 2743 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by XTreme » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Tiggie wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm
It looked better before you altered it @Six30

He was colour coordinating with his t-shirt mask & hair :mrgreen:
It's the Paul Newman look! 8-)

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Vespa GTS300
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1076 times
Been liked: 1709 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by Mawsley » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 pm

XTreme wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 pm
Tiggie wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 pm
It looked better before you altered it @Six30

He was colour coordinating with his t-shirt mask & hair :mrgreen:
It's the Paul Newman look! 8-)
More like Gary Oldman
Image

User avatar
Mississippi Bullfrog
Subscriber
Posts: 3368
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CBF500 ABS Triumph Bobber
Location: Near Oulton Park
Has liked: 791 times
Been liked: 2199 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by Mississippi Bullfrog » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Seriously, I thought it was Bruce Willis.
Honda CBF500 ABS
Triumph Bobber

User avatar
RantMachine
Posts: 6583
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): None... for now
Location: Denver, CO
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 628 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by RantMachine » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 am

I took one look at that and could tell it'd been Photoshopped, something was amiss about the pixels and stuff. Luckily I know some techniques for undoing that kind of trickery and can reveal what the original image looked like:
Xtreme.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Disclaimer: RantMachine don't know shit

Image

User avatar
Six30
TOTY 2019
Posts: 8142
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki GSX S 1000
Location: In Rennies wardrobe
Has liked: 2417 times
Been liked: 3978 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by Six30 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:38 am

RantMachine wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 am
I took one look at that and could tell it'd been Photoshopped, something was amiss about the pixels and stuff. Luckily I know some techniques for undoing that kind of trickery and can reveal what the original image looked like:
Xtreme.jpg
dagiphy.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
The rule of Six.

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 4162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Tigger Alpine, Vespa GTS300
Location: Northants
Has liked: 1076 times
Been liked: 1709 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by Mawsley » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:41 am

RantMachine wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:37 am
I took one look at that and could tell it'd been Photoshopped, something was amiss about the pixels and stuff. Luckily I know some techniques for undoing that kind of trickery and can reveal what the original image looked like:
Xtreme.jpg
Took about 5 seconds for the penny to drop. Brilliant :lol:
Image

User avatar
S-Westerly
Subscriber
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:11 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada 950
Location: Gloucestershire
Has liked: 2207 times
Been liked: 1025 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by S-Westerly » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:47 am

Just read an article in the press about some guy in Spain (porn star no less) who's been arrested for complicity in the death of another man from ingesting toad venom fumes. I immediately thought that if there's one guy who's likely to be ingesting toad fumes Xtreme is the man. Apparently inhaling the fumes from toads (and no idea what happens to the poor toad) allows you to connect to your inner self. Think I'll stick with Fursty Ferret myself.
Back in the blue. No bikes.....

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2048 times
Been liked: 2743 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by XTreme » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:24 am

S-Westerly wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:47 am
Just read an article in the press about some guy in Spain (porn star no less) who's been arrested for complicity in the death of another man from ingesting toad venom fumes. I immediately thought that if there's one guy who's likely to be ingesting toad fumes Xtreme is the man. Apparently inhaling the fumes from toads (and no idea what happens to the poor toad) allows you to connect to your inner self. Think I'll stick with Fursty Ferret myself.
I didn't get where I am today by ingesting toad venom fumes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
S-Westerly
Subscriber
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:11 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Ducati Multistrada 950
Location: Gloucestershire
Has liked: 2207 times
Been liked: 1025 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by S-Westerly » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 am

So glad to hear that. Rather boggles the mind what some people will do though
Back in the blue. No bikes.....

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2048 times
Been liked: 2743 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by XTreme » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 am

S-Westerly wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 am
So glad to hear that. Rather boggles the mind what some people will do though
Yeh.....there's even some deviants who buy Chinese motorcycles! :lol:

User avatar
Tiggie
Moderator
Posts: 4177
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Nothing :-(
Location: Bingley, West Yorkshire
Has liked: 1644 times
Been liked: 1690 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by Tiggie » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:52 am

XTreme wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:24 am
I didn't get where I am today by ingesting toad venom fumes.
That is a signature worthy quote :lol:
Get your official TMBF snood/buff here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73218

Play nice or I'll wake Rennie up. And nobody wants that!!

User avatar
dynax
Subscriber
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget, Florence (WIP)
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 2113 times
Been liked: 1240 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by dynax » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 am

XTreme wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 am
S-Westerly wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 am
So glad to hear that. Rather boggles the mind what some people will do though
Yeh.....there's even some deviants who buy Chinese motorcycles! :lol:
Yup! :lol:
Mike, just cruising around with Xena 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmihUc ... subscriber

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2048 times
Been liked: 2743 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by XTreme » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 pm

Looks like Spain is opening borders to some countries on 1st July.

But still no word on when I can drive 70 miles south into Almeria to get my f*cking teabags!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
dynax
Subscriber
Posts: 3396
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Xena, Bridget, Florence (WIP)
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 2113 times
Been liked: 1240 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by dynax » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:07 pm

XTreme wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 pm
Looks like Spain is opening borders to some countries on 1st July.

But still no word on when I can drive 70 miles south into Almeria to get my f*cking teabags!
Do you know anyone in Almeria who could get you some and meet them at the border, he can throw you the teabags and you throw over the dosh :lol: :thumb:
Mike, just cruising around with Xena 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmihUc ... subscriber

User avatar
XTreme
Useless campaign manager
Posts: 5576
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Suzuki V-Strom 650
Location: Granada, Spain
Has liked: 2048 times
Been liked: 2743 times

Re: Lockdown on TMBF!

Post by XTreme » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:18 pm

dynax wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:07 pm
XTreme wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 pm
Looks like Spain is opening borders to some countries on 1st July.

But still no word on when I can drive 70 miles south into Almeria to get my f*cking teabags!
Do you know anyone in Almeria who could get you some and meet them at the border, he can throw you the teabags and you throw over the dosh :lol: :thumb:
Nobody who lives anywhere near Albox though.....they're in different parts of the the province.

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 9 guests