Business idea for those that help me...

James in Brum

As an unexpected bonus when we hip in with advice or things we have seen before it`s quite often interesting to see the other comments from guys who do the same things in different ways.

Example earlier I mentioned about removing throttle cable by using twist grip and didn't mention resetting the adjusters for a couple of reasons. firstly I is a lazy git and secondly I didn't want to mention adjusters to [mention]James in Brum[/mention] as if it was running before why tweak them.

Then the next post advised him to slacken the adjusters which is the correct way to do it but if I am honest I so rarely do it lol.

So its one of the reasons I like forums as we all benefit from each other`s experience.

Cheers

Ian

my sister in law is 30p a minute if you want to ring her , she knows fook all about bikes either , cooks a mean fry up though

167_1000.thumb.jpg.7b58d174cb0c362240e77f57d28950e3.jpg

Guest Richzx6r

It says, “I gave her your phone number, she will call YOU”

Oh wow.....I definitely need to go and puke up after that....thanks marino and well done you have just made it on to toty nominations :roll:

Geez! that's just a heartbeat away from necrophilia :lol: :shock:

Do you reckon there is a heartbeat left in that?

Cheers

Ian

Geez! that's just a heartbeat away from necrophilia :lol: :shock:

Do you reckon there is a heartbeat left in that?

Cheers

Ian

Where's [mention]Six30[/mention] he will know :lol: :thumb:

You really don't want to know!!

It was bad!!

Imagine looking at your grans muff!!

It was worse :shock:

And she's been dead for years.

I hope whatever it was was done tastefully and with respect.

Sounds as if I should be glad I missed it. Whatever it was.

Think yourself lucky you missed it the pictures went down hill very quickly. I didnt sleep at all last night every time I closed my eyes there was screaming in my head. I going for therapy now :scratch:

This just pushes people away from the forum :? on to a usually a place full of bell ends who just want to slate each other! I don't know what it is with Facebook groups but most of them attract a lot of undesirables who think its funny to rip each other apart forums don't seem to have that plus a lot of information gets lost on facebook groups and is a lot harder to search for.

True, I came here from another forum and was invited by a member here, he too saw how terrible that forum was and how people argued and talked shite. But here is excellent and very helpful. Doing a great job. I'm now only a member here and a bandit group on facebook.