Happy to be here

Breezin

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum. Hope you don't mind that I'm a gatecrasher from Dublin, coming here for a few reasons...

• I have a Brit bike (well, sort of) for a while -- RE Interceptor 650
  • Irish forums are a bit quiet (or in one case just mad) and I've found they are mostly sportsbike-oriented. Not sure if I'll find a niche here for slow motorbikes, but we'll see
  • There are a couple of very good RE forums around, but they are hosted by Hitchcocks and I'm looking for more independent views especially on aftermarket or replacement parts
  • Might be interested in doing some UK routes, e.g. Scotland, Wales, Pennines, SW England
  • May be in a position to provide info and advice on riding in Ireland.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome . Dosen't matter what you ride here . I got my foot in the door with a GSXR 1100 and then changed to a Harley and they've let me stay in . There's actually someone with a weird Chinese Cruiser that looks like a tart's handbag . Members from abroad are most welcome . There's this strange old bloke who endlessly rides around the Spanish dessert and he's from Wales ! We even had an American a while ago but he was a raving lunatic and was sent packing .

Hello and welcome . Dosen't matter what you ride here . I got my foot in the door with a GSXR 1100 and then changed to a Harley and they've let me stay in . There's actually someone with a weird Chinese Cruiser that looks like a tart's handbag . Members from abroad are most welcome . There's this strange old bloke who endlessly rides around the Spanish dessert and he's from Wales ! We even had an American a while ago but he was a raving lunatic and was sent packing .

Thanks! Though I'm not sure RE would be happy with the bike categories! :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome from the owner of the tart's handbag :lol: :thumb:

Cheers dynax. My sister lives near Doncaster. I'd ask her to keep an eye out for a tart's handbag so that she can point and laugh :wink: , but I'm sure she thinks all motorbikes look the same! :).

Hello and welcome from the owner of the tart's handbag :lol: :thumb:

Cheers dynax. My sister lives near Doncaster. I'd ask her to keep an eye out for a tart's handbag so that she can point and laugh :wink: , but I'm sure she thinks all motorbikes look the same! :).

Just show her this :lol:

P1020677.thumb.JPG.8a0eb8f8d29b64832449ee3ca15b8110.JPG

Welcome!

Lol listing your reasons for joining a bike forum.

I guess mine are

1. I like bikes

2. I like forums

Ha! I like bikes, but I suppose I was trying to convince myself I needed to join yet another bike forum! :)

Hello 👋 whats up with the north of england? We have some amazing countryside and bike routes to ride 😬

Ireland is on our list so may well be bending your ear 🙂

Oops! Yes, of course. Yorkshire Dales should be on that list, at least. :D

I've been watching a lot of YouTube touring vids (too many), and it looks brilliant there.

Do ask if you want info on Ireland, though I am back to biking after a couple of decades out, and things have changed so much I sometimes get lost myself!

Hello 👋 whats up with the north of england? We have some amazing countryside and bike routes to ride 😬

Ireland is on our list so may well be bending your ear 🙂

the wyre, kirby lonsdale etc :D

Guest Richzx6r

Welcome to the forum, as I'm sure you can see we cater for all sorts so long as you arent of the snowflake disposition you will be fine :thumb: