What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Guest Richzx6r

it's raining around us at the moment

It just so happened that today at work whilst cleaning the car it took that moment to piss down with rain and stopped about 10 minutes from home!

Yes I have found a new job as a mobile valeter though it starts from monday and yes we can do bikes.....so if you are within 50 or so miles of Newcastle give me a shout

So far it's been picking my dad up from hospital after he was taken in by ambulance yesterday.

Interestingly the nurse who brought him to the entrance wasn't wearing a face mask, and my dad's was hanging off the side of his face. He's on the shielded list. So much for all the hype about how necessary face masks are.

Ever noticed that in supermarkets the ones wearing masks and gloves then always pay with cash?

Unblocked a rain water drain.

It was full of sludge.

It’s sumped so that all the sludge gathers in the inside pipe & the water rises up the outside Of the pipe to the drain pipe.

However after being up to my armpit in stinking water& dragging out all the sludge the water level was still too high.

So I bailed out the water then found that the internal pipe was a git to remove, I then found what can only be described as a substance resembling concrete in the bottom, so I chipped it all out & the internal pipe could be replaced.

As I was washing it out & cleaning away the rest of the gunk, I realised that my arse was getting wet .... ( insert joke here )

Found that the hose pipe has a puncture just in the right place to give me an ice cold enema... FFS 😡

Time for a beer .. but not Carling this time, a bottle of Singha :cheers:

I'll be at The Phoenix Cafe SY13 2RB( staff from the 'was' Raven Cafe ) tomorrow at 9am if anyone fancies a brew & a chat ( from 2 metres ) I'm easy to spot leather bottoms / Alpinestars airtex jacket.

Guest Swagman

Shite XTreme that’s a person Is that allowed over there. :D :D

Is what allowed?

That person walking in the street thought they were all dead. :D :D

View from my allotment with the kids and Mrs in Brum this evening.

I planted up one of my curcurbits, a couple of kale, weeded the brassica tent, shouted at the kids for being kids, sewed (I don’t if this I the right spelling for plants) hoed and had some cups of tea.

D3086E9A-3081-4BB0-A02E-8B358FDBBB1B.thumb.jpeg.4708431a37e779206aabb786ac57a8db.jpeg

Bought my very first smartphone and have been getting to grips with it. will be using it as a hotspot and so i have also cancelled my home internet.

Ive been testing it today and my internet seems unaffected.. certainly YT isn't bad at all, no different as far as I can tell.

So, new phone and Im saving £12 a month. or will be once my internet and home phone have gone.

Phone is an iPhone SE and I have a 2 year unlimited everything contract.

Bought my very first smartphone and have been getting to grips with it. will be using it as a hotspot and so i have also cancelled my home internet.

Ive been testing it today and my internet seems unaffected.. certainly YT isn't bad at all, no different as far as I can tell.

So, new phone and Im saving £12 a month. or will be once my internet and home phone have gone.

No cap where they start throttling you? I do the same but my "unlimited everything" starts getting throttled at peak hours once you exceed 35gb of data usage in that month.

No cap where they start throttling you? I do the same but my "unlimited everything" starts getting throttled at peak hours once you exceed 35gb of data usage in that month.

Unlimited data

No speed limits. No data caps.

And 5G Ready at no extra cost.

When we say Unlimited data we really mean it. None of this “we’re so unlimited, but nu-uh, that’ll cost you more”. Or “jheez we kinda mean it, but at salty slow speeds”.

Nope. Not us. With our Unlimited data you can fill your boots, help yourself, be our guest. All at full pelt in the UK.