What you doing this weekend?

rennie

I thought the last pics up were the mining village? Or was that just normal Spain?

Just a normal day.......derelict buildings on a lunar landscape!

Maybe not everybody's idea of an idyllic environment......but it sure beats being surrounded by statue obsessive rampaging Gammons!

Bought my very first smartphone and have been getting to grips with it. will be using it as a hotspot and so i have also cancelled my home internet.

Ive been testing it today and my internet seems unaffected.. certainly YT isn't bad at all, no different as far as I can tell.

So, new phone and Im saving £12 a month. or will be once my internet and home phone have gone.

Phone is an iPhone SE and I have a 2 year unlimited everything contract.

No cap where they start throttling you? I do the same but my "unlimited everything" starts getting throttled at peak hours once you exceed 35gb of data usage in that month.

Unlimited data

No speed limits. No data caps.

And 5G Ready at no extra cost.

When we say Unlimited data we really mean it. None of this “we’re so unlimited, but nu-uh, that’ll cost you more”. Or “jheez we kinda mean it, but at salty slow speeds”.

Nope. Not us. With our Unlimited data you can fill your boots, help yourself, be our guest. All at full pelt in the UK.

I didn’t think the new iPhone SE is 5G compatible when I was looking to change

https://5g.co.uk/news/does-the-new-iphone-se-support-5g/5288/

Another weekend nearly here!

Not sure if I'm out tomorrow as I've got a lot of work on.......but Sunday is earmarked for TWO abandoned railway stations.

I'll be following the route south from the Caniles station that I did last month!

This was Caniles: https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=72624

So what you up to?

Have family visiting for the first time since we were all placed under house arrest. So plan on enjoying seeing them and probably drinking too much.

You've calmed down now [mention]S-Westerly[/mention]? :lol:

Hope your wife is feeling better now!

Guest Richzx6r

Wife is back to her normal overachieving self: Built a shed last week, had me decorating, and she made a dress for our granddaughter etc. That's on top of all her usual stuff.

Bloody hell shes definitely not sitting back and relaxing is she :shock:

It's rare for me to have to overtake anything cos the roads are always empty......but today I seemed to be overtaking bikes all the time!

That’s only one bike :scratch:

Out on bike tomorrow with the missus and a mate and his missus! might head to one of those dogging spots [mention]XTreme[/mention] keeps banging on about :lol:

Then Sunday errr out on the bike again with no missus :D

It's rare for me to have to overtake anything cos the roads are always empty......but today I seemed to be overtaking bikes all the time!

You want a clip of every overtake?

You want a clip of every overtake?

:thumb: :cheers:

Next 13 days locked at home, quarantine for me.

Bugger, is everything ok ?

Yes all is ok, I was out of country, job related but as well I use it for pleasure as well thankfully.

So as per new rules I have to self isolate as prevention.

If I got something during my trip it will eventually came out in week or two :crybaby:

Next 13 days locked at home, quarantine for me.

Bugger, is everything ok ?

Yes all is ok, I was out of country, job related but as well I use it for pleasure as well thankfully.

So as per new rules I have to self isolate as prevention.

If I got something during my trip it will eventually came out in week or two :crybaby:

Hmmmm should customs be informed that your waiting for something to come out that you picked up on your trip abroad