The mod gig!

Stu

Well first of all thanks to all those that have sent me a PM with interest in the moderator job I won't tag you all as thats up to you guys to make it public if you applied for the job or not :)

After a discussion with [mention]rennie[/mention] I have decided to appoint [mention]Tiggie[/mention] AND [mention]Bender[/mention] a position on the team.

So a big well done to you two and welcome to the team :thumb:

voting-so-much-power-meme.jpg.eb4c58982a85434701e5269567bf96c0.jpg

In all seriousness this truly shocked me :shock: Thanks very much to [mention]Stu[/mention] & [mention]rennie[/mention] for giving me the chance. As we all know this forum pretty much runs itself and does a good job of self moderating so I doubt I'll be finding the need to flex my new authority anytime soon :lol:

Thats great news about [mention]Bender[/mention] too. I've put his name forward before for the position as I think he'll do a great job!

d556vh0-bf835eef-f319-471d-a8f0-b6e6905fa107.jpg.e80110ef01dffc23f3b65fd2c3917d4a.jpg

Not wanting to make it sound like an Oscars acceptance speech but......

I have gained a great deal of knowledge from this place and I hope in some very small way, really some very very small way I can give something back.

Now hand over your wallets and line up, bribes are taken In any denomination.

[mention]Tiggie[/mention] Thanks

[mention]Stu[/mention] god help you

Guest Richzx6r

:shock: I demand a rethink......

Well done [mention]Tiggie[/mention] and [mention]Bender[/mention] congrats on the appointment on the board :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Not wanting to make it sound like an Oscars acceptance speech but......

I have gained a great deal of knowledge from this place and I hope in some very small way, really some very very small way I can give something back.

Now hand over your wallets and line up, bribes are taken In any denomination.

@Tiggie Thanks

@Stu god help you

How about vietnamese dong? I can give you 1

Well done guys ! :thumb:

I'm always holding my breath when volunteers are needed for job like this.

I know from experience when I was chair of the Dutch MZ-Club; just try to find them.

Many people want to enjoy forums and clubs, but when it comes down to volunteering... :roll:

Apparently there were more candidates, and that shows that it's a real good bunch in here !

Again, well done (all of you).

Thanks and good luck !

Edited by old-timer

Congratulations [mention]Tiggie[/mention] and [mention]Bender[/mention] hope you have a wonderful time together oops wrong speech :lol: and commiserations to [mention]Six30[/mention] he was so close and to have his dreams shattered, i feel for you mate :thumb:

Congrats [mention]Tiggie[/mention] and [mention]Bender[/mention] well volunteered.

That's assuming you did volunteer and [mention]Stu[/mention] doesn't have something on you both?

Cheers

Ian

Congratulations @Tiggie and @Bender hope you have a wonderful time together oops wrong speech :lol: and commiserations to @Six30 he was so close and to have his dreams shattered, i feel for you mate :thumb:

down to my campaign manager mate... the Twat .

Congratulations @Tiggie and @Bender hope you have a wonderful time together oops wrong speech :lol: and commiserations to @Six30 he was so close and to have his dreams shattered, i feel for you mate :thumb:

It is all in the past now, and i for one will concentrate on riding, so no more TOTY or other award chasing for me life is too short, live long and prosper, now where did i put that warp drive :cheers:

It is all in the past now, and i for one will concentrate on riding, so no more TOTY or other award chasing for me life is too short, live long and prosper, now where did i put that warp drive :cheers:

Ohh no I fear dynax has been recalled by the Chinese government to explain his position.

Can I just ask a polite question, you did actually put your name forward? :oops:

Just wondering as you would be such a great choice providing such polite and considered input :up:

:popcorn: