So what went wrong.......

XTreme

I think it was a combination of things to be honest, attitude, drugs misuse, making forum members feel uncomfortable, erratic paranoia, but let's not talk about Stu.

This place wouldn't be the same without six and as his campaign manager Im afraid the buck has to stop with you, if you spent less time riding round abandoned villages and put some effort in things may have been different, you know if you liked abandoned villages so much why did you leave Wales 😂

im not bitter [mention]XTreme[/mention] lets just wait for the 2 clowns to fook this gig up and Stu will realise his error.

im a little concerned for [mention]dynax[/mention] and [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] dont think they are taking the rejection to well...

Guest Richzx6r

im not bitter @XTreme lets just wait for the 2 clowns to fook this gig up and Stu will realise his error.

im a little concerned for @dynax and @Richzx6r dont think they are taking the rejection to well...

I'm fine about it honest :crybaby:

The mod gig doesn't make the place or the man I'm sure it wasn't an easy choice to make as all applicants had their own pros and cons

im not bitter @XTreme lets just wait for the 2 clowns to fook this gig up and Stu will realise his error.

im a little concerned for @dynax and @Richzx6r dont think they are taking the rejection to well...

I think [mention]Tiggie[/mention] is a pretty decent choice generally (given the fact that [mention]dynax[/mention] and [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] are dickheads!)

Dynax more so obviously.......this site would be a laughing stock with a Mod who loved Chinese bikes! That's not normal behaviour!

But [mention]Bender[/mention] as a Mod?

obagiphy.gif.bc83aebff2808dd900a088fed15450f9.gif

He's a f@cking bellend. The only time he can ever come out with any worthwhile contributions is if the subject turns to Boilers.

Unfortunately for him, the subject of Boilers doesn't come up very much.

I will get over it, as matter of fact i have a project in my head that i'm toying with, i have the rolling chassis from a mobility scooter and if i can pickup a motorcycle frame with V5 for liitle or no cost, i will make a Frankentrike :shock: , i can pick up a lifan engine cheap enough to power it, this would be a great project for me to be working on later in the year :thumb:

I will get over it, as matter of fact i have a project in my head that i'm toying with, i have the rolling chassis from a mobility scooter and if i can pickup a motorcycle frame with V5 for liitle or no cost, i will make a Frankentrike :shock: , i can pick up a lifan engine cheap enough to power it, this would be a great project for me to be working on later in the year :thumb:

503504317_source(1).gif.a5758226d50d447f267e5557f45e910d.gif

1872165874_giphy(2).gif.abb52a9918cd2cc5af34f135fd793afd.gif

I see @XTreme is doing a trump and deflecting the focus away from his own woeful campaign, you know this wouldn't be happening if six got the mod gig, ohhh hold on.

A Mod that can't even put a tag in properly!

What can we learn from this?

I see @XTreme is doing a trump and deflecting the focus away from his own woeful campaign, you know this wouldn't be happening if six got the mod gig, ohhh hold on.

A Mod that can't even put a tag in properly!

What can we learn from this?

I need glasses or a bigger phone 😂

I think it was a combination of things to be honest, attitude, drugs misuse, making forum members feel uncomfortable, erratic paranoia, but let's not talk about Stu.

This place wouldn't be the same without six and as his campaign manager Im afraid the buck has to stop with you, if you spent less time riding round abandoned villages and put some effort in things may have been different, you know if you liked abandoned villages so much why did you leave Wales 😂

That's a bit harsh , some parts of Wales are rather picturesque .

Polish_20200616_133420091.thumb.png.7f118163ced0be9c588243358c780326.png

Edited by fastbob

That's a bit harsh , some parts of Wales are rather picturesque .

My old house! What great memories! 8-)

I never received any votes for @Six30!

@XTreme did you send the delivery driver on a Chinese bike?

His application has been on your desk since before you appointed Hoggs!

I never received any votes for @Six30!

@XTreme did you send the delivery driver on a Chinese bike?

His application has been on your desk since before you appointed Hoggs!

It will be on my work desk then!

I have been working from home for far too long and have forgotten about it :popcorn:

[mention]Stu[/mention] probably misplaced it underneath his polite jacket :lol:

Oh wait, I'm meant to be on his side now and show a united front........ Ignore this post please :shock:

just glad Gerontriuos or whatever the fook his name is didnt get a look in, this place would of been full of tumbleweeds with in a few days.

Edited by Six30

@Stu probably misplaced it underneath his polite jacket :lol:

Oh wait, I'm meant to be on his side now and show a united front........ Ignore this post please :shock:

You're a Mod now you can use your powers to delete it out of existence :lol: :thumb: