5 notices of impending prosecution in the post

James in Brum

Shit! I think you're going to be bang to rights on those!

And they're happening consecutively as well.

You could get a brief to plead but that'll get costly!

I'd try faulty speedo cable and try to get an invoice for a replacement part backdated to just after the infractions.

Was this a mobile van?

If you need your car for work and family commitments and it will have a huge negative impact you can go over and still retain your licence but that's got to be argued with the court, you may need professional advice.

If they go for all 5 offences and using the 'totting up' system, it's likely you'll get a ban.

Register on the forum below and ask the experts on there for advice. They have a wealth of knowledge.

I asked them for advice a couple of years ago and they really saved my bacon.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

Gutted for you mate . Which camera was it ? A45 I'm guessing . I don't know how this sits with your moral compass but you need to milk that Key Worker status for everything it's worth .

Edited by fastbob

If they go for all 5 offences and using the 'totting up' system, it's likely you'll get a ban.

Register on the forum below and ask the experts on there for advice. They have a wealth of knowledge.

I asked them for advice a couple of years ago and they really saved my bacon.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/

Good call Rob!

A thirty limit, 9. 14, 15,17, 18 over the limit.

I know I’m a dick for this please no critical comments, I am anxious about the consequences and the possible ramifications.

you got faster as the week went on.... imagine they are asking you to plead guilty via post ? which would be 3 points for each offence... if you decide to go down the go to court route it could be a worse outcome or as some one said pray the judge is sympathetic.... Feel for you mate, wish you luck :thumb:

or fill in your log book saying you sold it, back dated before offences , make up a name and address and go push your car into a lake.

A thirty limit, 9. 14, 15,17, 18 over the limit.

I know I’m a dick for this please no critical comments, I am anxious about the consequences and the possible ramifications.

or fill in your log book saying you sold it, back dated before offences , make up a name and address and go push your car into a lake.

He can't do that, he didn't get the Mod gig :lol:

Today I got five notices of impending prosecution in the post. Am I absolutely stuffed. Consequetive days for the way to work. I was speeding, I knew I was speeding it is my fault.

Will losing your license for a period also mean you will lose your job as an immediate side effect?

Guest Richzx6r

Oh shite James, as has been said hope you can find a sympathetic judge and push your key worker case and get a speed awareness course for one of them.

May the gods be with you

I’m not sure. Possibly.

I have spoken with a solicitor to see if they have any advice or can help. They think they can help but at a steep fee.

One worry I have is what about last weeks NIPs if I was speeding then too? There could be ten in total :-(

Guest Richzx6r

I’m not sure. Possibly.

I have spoken with a solicitor to see if they have any advice or can help. They think they can help but at a steep fee.

One worry I have is what about last weeks NIPs if I was speeding then too? There could be ten in total :-(

Well I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but if its 10 then you will definitely not leave with your license you're only hope is that you weren't caught speeding another 5 times to have any hope.

I know that's bit what you wanted to hear but it's how it is

I’m not sure. Possibly.

how did it keep getting you ? { obviously cause you was speeding } was it mobile or fixed.... you just didn't see it ?