CHEAPEST Bluetooth headset.

Seriously I am taking bargin basement here is to go 1 mile up the road and home. I am using my old helmet for work as I don't want to bring bugs home with me...

I am missing music, ideally radio.

I do want exterior volume and power controls not on mic which I can find for £10...

If someone has old unwanted set I maybe interested.

I already have Cardo on my main helmet this is just for commuting and must be seriously cheap as misses not impressed with is :scratch:

Why not get the audio kit for the cardo to fit the other lid?

Or if you have one on the wifes then borrow that?

Because that would be £50+ for mounting kit and I am not swapping kits all the time...

I would like helmet mounted is just easier..

I can find £20 but no radio I am sure I had seen better priced...

I have it when it goes quite at work, I think I might be the 1 in last hour...

It says FM I question if it actually has a built in radio...

I will post up review when I have used it.

526255389_Screenshot_20200426-2040262.thumb.png.378865ab950b44d3bc0023e5a77d6bde.png

[mention]fullscreenaging[/mention] problem is where I live phone coverage is not great should we say...

• 2 weeks later...

It arrived today fitted to old helmet easy enough, microphone a little large of helmet tight fit...

All functions seem to work paired to phone ok.

Not been tried on bike yet will see got it gets on.

I have used it afew times not works well for what it is Radio reception is poor, that could be partially due to a carbon helmet. Music is good to about 60mph. which is good enough enough for me.

To my surprise it does have a siri/ ok google button so those functions are available.

If your looking for 1 person headset and can fit slightly tighter speakers I would say its worth £20.

• 1 month later...

It arrived today fitted to old helmet easy enough, microphone a little large of helmet tight fit...

All functions seem to work paired to phone ok.

Not been tried on bike yet will see got it gets on.

I have used it afew times not works well for what it is Radio reception is poor, that could be partially due to a carbon helmet. Music is good to about 60mph. which is good enough enough for me.

To my surprise it does have a siri/ ok google button so those functions are available.

If your looking for 1 person headset and can fit slightly tighter speakers I would say its worth £20.

Got a link? Googled it but can't find.

This is the one I got, it’s still working...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorcycle-Helmet-Headsets-Microphone-Intercom-Waterproof-MP3-FM/193426305144?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Only coments it has its own charging cable, usb one end the other type specific.

Speakers and microphone are a little larger compared with my Cardo.

This is the one I got, it’s still working...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorcycle-Helmet-Headsets-Microphone-Intercom-Waterproof-MP3-FM/193426305144?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Only coments it has its own charging cable, usb one end the other type specific.

Speakers and microphone are a little larger compared with my Cardo.

Thanks. I've ordered. :thumb:

At that price, well worth a go...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the headset. Looks ok, and it connected easily to my phone. Only problem is the cable connecting the BT unit to the speakers, which has a break near the jack. I've asked for a replacement, but this is obviously a weakness.

Pity, as I quite like it otherwise. The speakers are smaller and less intrusive than others I've tried, one of which gave me a sore ear after a couple of hours on the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the headset. Looks ok, and it connected easily to my phone. Only problem is the cable connecting the BT unit to the speakers, which has a break near the jack. I've asked for a replacement, but this is obviously a weakness.

Pity, as I quite like it otherwise. The speakers are smaller and less intrusive than others I've tried, one of which gave me a sore ear after a couple of hours on the bike.

Tried it again, and it works, so will have to withdraw my negative review! Only tested basic function, playing from Spotify, and I've discovered that I absolutely hate having music while riding a motorbike. Turned it off after two minutes.

Still, a cheap experiment, and I might try it out the OK Google for calls etc.

I've discovered that I absolutely hate having music while riding a motorbike. Turned it off after two minutes.

:D You see once I got music I was hooked, ironic as I don't often do music in the car...

Maybe try it on longer ride and keep volume low...