Datatool S4C special code?

3 bikes, 3 S4Cs. No complaints so far apart from the manual ( I rewrote the programming part myself because their's is pants). I am sure that that my first bike used to bark when it activated. I didn't bother with the 2nd but I'm trying to make my current bike do the same as the first. However its in a programming menu that requires a "special code" known only to dealers.

Does anyone know what it is? :scratch:

If I had to guess I'd say the dealers code will be generated when they plug into your machine. There wont be just a single code they use. Could be wrong but I'd be surprised :?

No, No, and no problem.

There is a four digit code which the customer gives to the dealer to program in. This can be reset by the customer. This is the sort of masonic handshake with the ignition key.

There is a dealer code that is needed to change things like the motion sensitivity. All of the settings are in the manual but it needs that code. I have a feeling that the dealer might have given me that for the first alarm (to shut me up) but I don't have it now.

I have seen a list of key turns somewhere for changing those settings I'm pretty sure it didn't work though.

Found it

https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/datatool-s4-software-switches-codes-or-who-shot-jfk.78141/

This :stupid:

And also this is what I was talking about

I have the S4 red on the TL and reset the pin and changed settings myself

Hi Stu, I love you and I'm plagiarising that thread ( which plagiarises the manual ) for posterity.

if you follow the user manual up to the stage where you get to the user switches just press the grey button until you hear 3 beeps, then follow this to gain access the the engineers switches

press both buttons of the remote (3 fast beeps will be heard)

press the grey button (a beep will be heard)

press both buttons (a beep will be heard)

press the black button (a lower tone beep will be heard)

once here just keep pressing the grey button until the corresponding beeps are heard for the switch you require, the press both buttons to enter the switch and grey to toggle the options

[mention]Pbassred[/mention] Thank [mention]Bender[/mention] for finding it :lol:

I used to have the actual manual somewhere in pdf but it seems to have done one :?