Madeleine McCann suspect?

XTreme

Talking of suspects look at these pair , minding my own business and they appeared, both blokes , when they cross the road the thing in the skirt has got a fooking nappy on ... seen em a few times walking round ...mental illness

Strangely arousing though

510BCC56-13AF-4DE9-A171-48BC5B319139.thumb.jpeg.2019ec463cc2667c9fc7035c94783895.jpeg

Which politician would that be? After all there's so many to choose from?!

Damn right!

I often wonder what Screaming Lord Sutch would have made of the state of things now?

And you gotta feel sorry for Profumo.......he shagged one hooker who'd previously shagged a KGB guy.......and his career was over.

He'd get a life Peerage for that shit now!

And even better......a f@cking statue!

Talking of suspects look at these pair , minding my own business and they appeared, both blokes , when they cross the road the thing in the skirt has got a fooking nappy on ... seen em a few times walking round ...mental illness

510BCC56-13AF-4DE9-A171-48BC5B319139.jpeg

Me and [mention]Six30[/mention] on our day out.

Me and @Six30 on our day out.

Mods altering members' posts [mention]Six30[/mention].........what can we learn from this?

Mods altering members' posts @Six30.........what can we learn from this?

A blatant abuse of their newly gained powers, " With great power comes great responsibility( i remember that from Spiderman)", this wouldn't have happened if me and [mention]Six30[/mention] had got the Mod gig :evil:

A blatant abuse of their newly gained powers, " With great power comes great responsibility( i remember that from Spiderman)", this wouldn't have happened if me and @Six30 had got the Mod gig :evil:

Your just jealous its not you harnessed to six.

A blatant abuse of their newly gained powers, " With great power comes great responsibility( i remember that from Spiderman)", this wouldn't have happened if me and @Six30 had got the Mod gig :evil:

If I'd known there were two gigs going then I'd have campaigned for you as well dynax!

If I'd known there were two gigs going then I'd have campaigned for you as well dynax!

Thanks [mention]XTreme[/mention] , it's all too clear that there was some serious underhanded behaviour going on, i am sure there was more than biscuits being offered behind the scenes :evil:

Thanks @XTreme , it's all too clear that there was some serious underhanded behaviour going on, i am sure there was more than biscuits being offered behind the scenes :evil:

jammy doughnuts :D

I already told you all. Bribing Rennie with cider works wonders everytime :cheers:

At least [mention]Six30[/mention] and myself can sleep at night knowing that we are above corruption and we are as honest as the day is long :angel12: :cheers:

we can learn that Stu has fooked up, obviously Laurel and Hardy are not taking position seriously and the responsibility it entails ...this is going to be a downward spiral :roll:

What's dynax ever done to you.

we can learn that Stu has fooked up, obviously Laurel and Hardy are not taking position seriously and the responsibility it entails ...this is going to be a downward spiral :roll:

What Six said!

Now thát would have made a difference. :laugh:

Like it did for Six... :roll:

Just admit it... they never stood a chance... !

The wise man made a wise decision...

So stop Trumping about (new verb, referring to Trump's slandering tongue) and live with it ! :x