Aerial Ace

manxie49

Did anyone see the motorbike show last night? He took a ride on the Aerial Ace, I didn't know Aerial were making these? The bike looks "unusual", is the best way I can describe it! I wouldn't want one but would love to take one for a run. Has anyone test ridden or seen one of these in the flesh? What did they think?

114.thumb.jpg.10937e16288c4196cb1a4b04b65c6caa.jpg

The one he rode last night had girder forks which I thought looked rather ungainly, the one you've posted with telescopic forks looks much better IMO.

Not my cup of tea but impressed by the engineering and bold design.

I hope they treat the BSA gold star to a proper resto, not the rattle can bodging they normally do.

The one he rode last night had girder forks which I thought looked rather ungainly, the one you've posted with telescopic forks looks much better IMO.

Not my cup of tea but impressed by the engineering and bold design.

I hope they treat the BSA gold star to a proper resto, not the rattle can bodging they normally do.

That's right , the one in the show was even uglier . Henry Cole didn't think much to the styling either . At the end of the day it's a Honda engine with a ridiculous billet frame that apes the appearance of the Ariel Atom car . As Henry said , wherever you go it will be a talking point so it's going to be very popular with ageing narcissists who need to advertise their disposable income .

Edited by fastbob

I admit to being ageing but I am not narcissistic. Can't afford to be! But if I was to win the lottery I'd probably have one of these just cos I could and swank around upsetting HD riders. Then I'd also have an HD of some description so I could upset just about everyone else.😈

i watched henry cole last night, dont like the scaffolding instead of a petrol tank.

liked the CCM he was going round Wales on.

I don't think Henry Cole does the best review on Bikes, but yes, the CCM is a nice bike, sounds nice as well...

Did anyone see the motorbike show last night? He took a ride on the Aerial Ace, I didn't know Aerial were making these? The bike looks "unusual", is the best way I can describe it! I wouldn't want one but would love to take one for a run. Has anyone test ridden or seen one of these in the flesh? What did they think?

114.jpg

This is closer to the one in the show but they did say that they are hand built to individual customers requirements .

Polish_20200619_150842853.thumb.png.26c0bcdf52268f5fdae55294987f326d.png

114.jpg

This is closer to the one in the show but they did say that they are hand built to individual customers requirements .

Yes that's the one, the front suspension looks horrific .... Would definitely be an acquired taste, but I suppose it would be a crap world if we all liked the same stuff...

Unless Leicester's changed since I lived there, you need girder forks to cope with all the pot holes .... :lol:

Something something lowest funded council in the country etc. etc... Also we're currently experiencing the largest 'rona outbreak in the country so that's TWO things we're currently winning at!

Yay :roll: