After the Pandemic!

XTreme

All I can see now is deserted locations, roads that look like they've been bombed, and abandoned buildings strewn across the landscape!

But I can handle it.......weather permitting! 8-)

vs346.thumb.jpg.2f8fe1082d981d5b1e36a08883b5282a.jpg

vs346a.thumb.jpg.c8899d1db461a4fbfc892a3c0a6cc978.jpg

vs346b.thumb.jpg.eb6498164bb8e1808f4a76dd34973c7d.jpg

vs347.thumb.jpg.31909c4716c007200d1c4ba3dd793985.jpg

vs347b.thumb.jpg.1bf50b04f8a76b8e161ed603f9447d06.jpg

vs348.thumb.jpg.dcf33569120431b3b6fa5f0d1a08645f.jpg

vs348a.thumb.jpg.4d4659c22342c4a34d4deb227d0af3e2.jpg

vs349.thumb.jpg.3c9b90998fab7fee50c12ef7e148362d.jpg

vs350.thumb.jpg.2e13ad640cdec3004366433f42719b31.jpg

vs350a.thumb.jpg.0a4a20f1b348d09dc4bb17db4e68e485.jpg

vs351.thumb.jpg.bf944042dace953d217f25f0201a7b6b.jpg

vs352.thumb.jpg.205ad8d195908df205c15a7dc5bff378.jpg

Ye god's the weather looks awful. Blue skies, a few fluffy white clouds - what sort of weather is that? Wimpy I call it. Real manly weather needs rain, fog, howling gales and preferably all at the same time!

All I can see now is deserted locations, roads that look like they've been bombed, and abandoned buildings strewn across the landscape!

But I can handle it.......weather permitting! 8-)

i seem to recall seeing that bike before somewhere :)

Ye god's the weather looks awful. Blue skies, a few fluffy white clouds - what sort of weather is that? Wimpy I call it. Real manly weather needs rain, fog, howling gales and preferably all at the same time!

I'm a big fan of Namby-Pamby Motorcycling myself! :lol:

Sadly I'd have to agree with you these days as I don't commute and I ride for fun. A slight shower I can tolerate but monsoons I'd prefer to avoid. Hence my irritation last week when I had to go out on the bike and the weather gods decided to piss all over me in vast quantities. bast*rds.

Sadly I'd have to agree with you these days as I don't commute and I ride for fun. A slight shower I can tolerate but monsoons I'd prefer to avoid. Hence my irritation last week when I had to go out on the bike and the weather gods decided to piss all over me in vast quantities. bast*rds.

3 times I've been caught out here in 15 years!

Last time was 2007.......so I wised up! :lol:

After the pandemic - I guess one casualty of Covid will be hitch hiking. Back in my youth used to hitch quite a bit but can't see it happening now. On bikes never really a thing although in my younger and even more foolish days I did get lifts 4 times on the back of bikes but not in the UK.

After the pandemic - I guess one casualty of Covid will be hitch hiking. Back in my youth used to hitch quite a bit but can't see it happening now. On bikes never really a thing although in my younger and even more foolish days I did get lifts 4 times on the back of bikes but not in the UK.

now thats something i would definately throw a curve to you could end up getting a lift off some right jimmy fireblade

When I got lifts on a bike in all cases I wasn't sober. One was in India and the others in South America. No safety kit of any kind was worn by either the rider or me but the bikes were not exactly superbikes. One rider was female. Hey ho - good old days!

My most terrifying experience of getting a lift on the back of a bike was actually on a 50cc scooter !

It was in Okpo in South Korea, a very busy place, and the madman (a local) had this little scooter flat out between lines of traffic, on the pavement, across a pedestrian crossing and against the flow of traffic. Less than a mile all told, but at least three times I thought I was going to die. He told me he also had a ZX9R, but needless to say I'd had my first and last pillion experience in South Korea.