Lockdown Shed

Tiggie

Thats a nice job I wont say anything about the doors just your wife is right but never ever tell her that. And I know in these eco times and that Greta child I should not say this but I may have mixed old engine oil with creosote for many years and the creosote substitute. The modern water based stuff is useless and seems to me just to be a coloring exercise.

Guest Swagman

Ronseal one coat. Though I gave it two :lol:

Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 20.35.25.png

To be honest Tiggie I’ve used that paint before and found it useless seemed as though it soon wore off, but the shed looks great well done . :thumb:

Great job :thumb: How much have you saved doing it yourself ? Is it a motorbike or lawn mower & stuff shed ?

Most pre bought sheds are poor quality, unless you start spending significant sums so I would guess a fair bit, I would always sooner build it than buy

[mention]Tankbag[/mention] all in all I've spent about £650. I could of probably found a premade one for around that or a little more but they just aren't sturdy enough for me. I wanted to be able to put up shelves, sockets etc and they barely have any joist work to do it with.

The shiplap is probably twice as thick as premade as well :lol:

It will be to move all my tools into. I'll keep lawnmower and gardening stuff, ladders etc in garage.

[mention]Swagman[/mention] I'll see how it goes, still got a full tin of it to use if need be, I'm hoping that it being sheltered on 3 sides will help it last :D

a shed , yeh right... its just a disguised entrance , very well done though I must say, its whats beneath the shed where the real work took place,

tumblr_m697n2xqmz1qgag0e.jpg.89eeed92106b319da5034dbaa9c244d0.jpg

a shed , yeh right... its just a disguised entrance , very well done though I must say, its whats beneath the shed where the real work took place,

tumblr_m697n2xqmz1qgag0e.jpg

Ohh a romantic spa with mood lighting, well spotted

Saw a YouTube vid of an inventor who built a underground shelter in his back garden accessed by a trap door in his shed.

Love the thought of it, what a great way of using space, unless your name is Josef Fritzl

Saw a YouTube vid of an inventor who built a underground shelter in his back garden accessed by a trap door in his shed.

Love the thought of it, what a great way of using space, unless your name is Josef Fritzl

Mr furze

I have seen this and its awesome! so much so I showed the wife and her words before I could say anything was NO! :lol:

that's [mention]Stu[/mention] on the rack... explains how you two got the mod gig.

that's @Stu on the rack... explains how you two got the mod gig.

Nope I remember him saying he had an appointment at six thirty, must have ment with Six30.

I have seen this and its awesome! so much so I showed the wife and her words before I could say anything was NO! :lol:

well thats the end of that then :o

Going through all his old tools I've come to realise I didn't know him as well as I thought. He never, in all the years we talked told me he once owned a Harley :mrgreen:

18inch!!

IMG_20200624_143146.thumb.jpg.a0f0150eada68937cc2e6ac47f51ee68.jpg

Going through all his old tools I've come to realise I didn't know him as well as I thought. He never, in all the years we talked told me he once owned a Harley :mrgreen:

18inch!!

IMG_20200624_143146.jpg

That will probably get the sparkplug out.

18inch!!

IMG_20200624_143146.jpg

That will probably get the sparkplug out.

Surely that's the special tool for unsticking Mini starter motors?