Police safety video

OK a clip that didn't make the news!! Police out making a road safety video that ended in pain!! Some say it was the Police officers fault, however, juries out with me, I would say the bike coming up from behind should have been riding at a speed and in a manner that would allow him to stop in time "always expect the unexpected". That said, if the Police are making road safety videos maybe they should consider doing them on closed roads.....Thoughts??

https://youtu.be/inLmWFrVEFY

Totally the riders fault. He was failing to keep proper observations and then locked up the rear wheel so he lost control. He should have at least been able to also stop, or at worst file past the stationary bike. The bike in front came easily to a halt.

That Copper was an utter c**t ! He should have been flagging them into a lay-by not jumping into the road in fog . Shame the front wheel didn't get him right in the nuts . Disgraceful .

Guest Richzx6r

That Copper was an utter c**t ! He should have been flagging them into a lay-by not jumping into the road in fog . Shame the front wheel didn't get him right in the nuts . Disgraceful .

Would have been better if it had clobbered him round the head in my eyes.....yes the following rider should have been riding in a manner that he could have been able to stop in the given distance but the copper shouldn't have just stepped out in to the road to stop them

I've seen this one before. It's the fault of the following rider.

It may not have been a copper there, it could have been a sheep. A queue around that corner. A car that crashed. A motorcyclist in the road.

The conditions are atrocious.

The first guy sees the copper and slows with zero drama.

Then in comes the following rider. Count the following distance (there's a few reference points you can do this). At MOST he's two seconds behind... in those conditions.

It takes him a few seconds to react and then panic grabs. We can all do it, but the clusterfuck he's got himself into means it's the panic grab that kicks in.

His footage shows he had all the room (and time) in the world to swerve.

Then there's the second following guy. Who save what looks like a small rear lock up towards the end of his stop comes to a halt well before the collection of riders in front of him.

Anyone blaming the copper has to ask why two of the riders failed to stop and the middle didn't.

copper is one stupid c"*t who should be taken away from the general public and given a job in an office in a basement somewhere.

yeh middle rider should have stopped, the copper caused the accident, fog bad light and he steps out into the road....im going to call him a c"*t again … pc mc' c"*ty c"*t

copper is one stupid c"*t who should be taken away from the general public and given a job in an office in a basement somewhere.

yeh middle rider should have stopped, the copper caused the accident, fog bad light and he steps out into the road....im going to call him a c"*t again … pc mc' c"*ty c"*t

:yay: [mention]Six30[/mention] is back :lol: :thumb:

In this case Police safety is an oxymoron, Police doing what the f*ck they want with no come back is more like it.

Accident wouldn’t have happened if PC Piglet hadn’t stepped into the road, the bikers lack of skill was secondary.

Blaming the biker is like blaming the victim of a punch for not ducking quick enough.

Generally I'd blame the cop as given the visibility etc. stepping into the road to flag guys down is probably not the brightest move. Definitely meets my definition of silly c**t. That said the first rider was easily able to stop whyereas the second one was apparently clueless and also IMO qualified for silly c**t label. Feel really sorry for the first guy who successfully stopped only to be taken out by his presumably soon to be ex mate. Like to see the insurance write up,😲

Edited by S-Westerly

When I was 19 and living in Cornwall I got caught in a police bike trap. He literally jumped out from behind a tree and pointed at where he wanted me to pull over. I shit myself (mainly because I had no insurance :oops: ) but stopped and pulled over ok. Same couldn't be said for the next guy on a harley who dropped it trying to park up :?

He was so mad the police just told me to be on my way after taking down my reg and license and telling me to produce details at local cop shop :lol:

When I was 19 and living in Cornwall I got caught in a police bike trap. He literally jumped out from behind a tree and pointed at where he wanted me to pull over. I shit myself (mainly because I had no insurance :oops: ) but stopped and pulled over ok. Same couldn't be said for the next guy on a harley who dropped it trying to park up :?

He was so mad the police just told me to be on my way after taking down my reg and license and telling me to produce details at local cop shop :lol:

No insurance!? How did you get away with it, was the bike insured to anyone at least?

I didn't get away with it :oops: I had to go to station to produce cbt, insurance etc. Then say I didn't have insurance. had to sign some forms and then I didnt actually hear anything about it for a long time, in fact I had moved back up to Yorkshire so probably 7 - 8 months when I got a court letter through the post. 6 points and £380 fine :crybaby:

My own fault. It was a cheap grey import scooter that I couldn't find an insurer for as nobody had heard of it. I was still using it to commute to work while looking. Think it was for approx 6 weeks before I got caught

[mention]JackieOWheels[/mention]

When in Cornwall I was living in a static caravan in an old farmyard, there was 2 lads who lived in the main house who repaired it for me a couple of times (I still rode it with no insurance even after being caught :oops: ) so I left it with them when I moved back north. I was glad to be shot of it by then actually! It was woefully underpowered and was always breaking down in different ways. Had to walk home plenty of times if I couldn't get a workmate with a van to pick me up.

Edit: this post was accidently edited by a carless mod :oops:

You have to expect the unexpected on country roads it make no difference if it was a copper or wildlife or farm machinery or farm animals. The second rider is not paying attention and has plenty of time to react and either stop in a controlled manner or slow and pass by the first bike. Ive lost count of the times ive been hit from behind and they always claim its someone else`s fault. :scratch:

Love some of the replies to this without anyone knowing the facts :lol:

This was staged! But not the crash

They was filming for something and the guy on the bike borrowed the bike to ride but has not ridden for years as a result he forgot he had front brakes :roll:

They knew the copper was there they new the copper was going to stop them!

As for who was to blame! The guy for thinking he could just get on a bike and think he could ride it.

Love some of the replies to this without anyone knowing the facts :lol:

This was staged! But not the crash

They was filming for something and the guy on the bike borrowed the bike to ride but has not ridden for years as a result he forgot he had front brakes :roll:

They knew the copper was there they new the copper was going to stop them!

As for who was to blame! The guy for thinking he could just get on a bike and think he could ride it.

So you saying if the police had fallen asleep it would have still happened or you saying sleeping policemen are still dangerous? 😂

Okay I withdraw my comment about the cop being a silly c**t but the rider who crashed into the first one is doubly a silly c**t as firstly for thinking he could just ride a bike willy nilly and secondly for knowing the stop was going to happen and the completely cocking it up. Well done that man!