What did you do to your bike today?

Stu

Guest Richzx6r

yea thought so :)

And now they are probably the squarest and slickest road tyre going...the rear tyre is pretty much fooked

Guest Richzx6r

time to go shopping dig deep

I would but ianfrog has very kindly let me buy a decent rear tyre off him so that will be going on the bike

Guest Richzx6r

A78F6ADD-B2F1-4194-92D4-A41B936EC96C.jpegJust lazing in the sun after a ride to the coast. :D :D

Look nice and chilled out there mate....though why the jumper? Wasn't it scorching?

Guest Swagman

A78F6ADD-B2F1-4194-92D4-A41B936EC96C.jpegJust lazing in the sun after a ride to the coast. :D :D

Look nice and chilled out there mate....though why the jumper? Wasn't it scorching?

It’s a long sleeved t shirt mate. :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

I shall stand corrected, I only own short sleeved tshirts

I would but ianfrog has very kindly let me buy a decent rear tyre off him so that will be going on the bike

Just to set the record straight I have no intention of charging [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] for the tyre as I dont need it!

If he wants to buy me a beer that would be gratefully received lol.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Just to set the record straight I have no intention of charging @Richzx6r for the tyre as I dont need it!

If he wants to buy me a beer that would be gratefully received lol.

Cheers

Ian

Well I'm giving you the money back for getting it removed from your wheel :thumb:

Guest Swagman

I like the Sleeve as leather jacket doesn’t stick to the arms when hot and Can get it off easier. :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

I like the Sleeve as leather jacket doesn’t stick to the arms when hot and Can get it off easier. :thumb:

This could be a good idea, though I was sweating my cobs off even at m/way speeds.....and that was in a very thin tshirt so I think it would have been like I had been hosed down if I'd been in a long sleeve top

The mrs was even contemplating wearing a hoodie under her bike jacket the mad fool but I quickly got her to see the error in her thoughts behind that

I have to confess I drove it very hard from Bedford to London and back!

Yes people will moan about a large green noisy bike pulling up behind them and then undertaking f they are still eating their shreddies in the outside lane !

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

To the guys who indicated to tell me they were pulling in to the empty middle lane or to tell me you were staying out but had seen me I thank you.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Richzx6r

Finally got my can from Italy. 5 weeks later and my bike is almost done! 20200624_195045.jpg20200624_221859.jpg

Bet that's changed the sound of the bike some :thumb: it looks good

Finally got my can from Italy. 5 weeks later and my bike is almost done! 20200624_195045.jpg20200624_221859.jpg

Bet that's changed the sound of the bike some :thumb: it looks good

Bloody has. Thanks.

Much better now you can see the bike. :thumb:

That oem is ridiculously big.

It probably doesnt need a baffle as its so huge and coupled with the CAT is quiet enough to meet the regs. fwiw, the OEM exhaust on my bike doesnt have a baffle either.

are we doing a mines bigger than yours? mine isnt.. i feel inadequate.

IMG_0022.thumb.JPG.a053f0857d93594398b9497118d97e33.JPG

It is massive. I'll try and convey just how big it is next to a regulation basketball, 190width rear tyre, bike, can and 6"2 not skinny chap 20200627_142653.jpg

You could have some decent bench press with it :scratch: