Replica

Ladda

Hello 🙂. I just passed the test and i'm finally eligible to drive. I have to say that i know nothing about the motorcycles but i'm a huge fan of aprilia and ive found a new sport motorcycles but there is written that it is " replica " but the brand is aprilia. My question is:

Does it worth to buy replica or the quality is bad?

This is the website and that motor https://www.colchesterkawasaki.co.uk/road-bikes/aprilia/aprilia-rs-125-replica

it just means its styled the same as the bike they use in Moto gp , its basically just the paintwork and stickers, it will probably cost you a bit more to buy and might be a bit more to insure . it is an Aprilia

it just means its styled the same as the bike they use in Moto gp , its basically just the paintwork and stickers, it will probably cost you a bit more to buy and might be a bit more to insure . it is an Aprilia

Blimey. What a helpful and coherent reply - good work six!

i like to advise and help others... its my passion :thumb:

i like to advise and help others... its my passion :thumb:

Okay the funs over can we have our [mention]Six30[/mention] back this twat isn't even funny :lol: :thumb:

I'll have to step in here and be a twat until Six recovers .

Slow, poor cornering, inconsistent build quality, I'm confused which one is the copy 😂

Well the build quality on MY bike is the best I've seen on all the bikes I've ever owned . The engineering may be agricultural but it's absolutely bullet proof . The handling is excellent . No need to shift bodyweight , just roll off the throttle , tip in and roll on the throttle again letting the torque bring the speed back up in an instant . Oh and the top speed is 110 mph , quite fast enough for a naked bike . I'm 60 in a few weeks . I've ridden mainly GSXR 1100s for the last 20 years . The only thing I regret about buying a Harley is that I should have done it years ago.

Just my opinion but boy that replica looks tasty. :thumb:

You need help and you need it now !!!!!!!!!

I like [mention]dynax[/mention] but question his judgement on a daily basis.

Cheers

Ian

Guest Swagman

Just my opinion but boy that replica looks tasty. :thumb:

You need help and you need it now !!!!!!!!!

I like @dynax but question his judgement on a daily basis.

Cheers

Ian

Ian you can’t be questioning my sanity surely. :D :D :D

Guest Swagman

It's been a while since i went as far as Torksey as i tend to circle around from Gainsborough :thumb:

Well I would circle Gainsborough too. :D :D

@fastbob I would love a sportster :seeya:

Well don't buy a modern one , they're atrocious . 2004 - 2006 are the ones to go for in my opinion .