Replica

Ladda

Focusing on the important bits of this thread, with regards to Fastbob's forthcoming coming of age party, will there be cake, dancing, singing in the streets, and other forms of unbridled debauchery?

I think something ought to happen.

me to ,a meet up for Bobs birthday, no big party just a cuppa and perhaps a slice of cake at a cafe :thumb:

If I have sorted my bike and I’m allowed to drive it I’m game. Given what [mention]fastbob[/mention] has said about Aspergers meaning that he thoroughly enjoys the solitude of his solo trips I wonder if the best present for him would be not to invite him.

Although I think he likes cake.

Focusing on the important bits of this thread, with regards to Fastbob's forthcoming coming of age party, will there be cake, dancing, singing in the streets, and other forms of unbridled debauchery?

I think something ought to happen.

yes and dont forget the balloons :D

[mention]Ladda[/mention] most posts on this forum take a similar tern.

Not normally do quickly then [mention]Six30[/mention] is not known for such sensible replies. This thread is causing shock through the forum.

I think most would agree if you want a 125 but a second hand Japanese bike....

Except someone on here who likes Chinese bikes (there is always one)...