How lucky.......

dynax

Not so sure as if the wiped out cop car had any kind of camera the biker is going to be in a world of pain. Course he is alive which he very nearly wasn't so I suppose being Bubba's pal may not be all bad.😲

What on earth happened there? I initially thought the cop car was chasing the bike but it seems to have been ahead at the moment of impact.

Looking again, is that actually a cop car? I don't see any lights on it. Maybe it was just two idiots racing.

I thought it was a cop car about to try and get in front of the bike but as you say there's no lights visible and I'm not sure if the average yank cop car would be fast enough to get past a bike. Either way the biker is a lucky bast*rd and if he hasn't toned it down is probably a late biker.

Luck, skill or a bit of both on the part of the rider? Fair play, he certainly kept it together, Could have been really nasty, it was definitely an ‘urgent need of clean underwear’ moment.

Luck, skill or a bit of both on the part of the rider? Fair play, he certainly kept it together, Could have been really nasty, it was definitely an ‘urgent need of clean underwear’ moment.

Erm luck. Also, not a cop car - unless CID is issuing unmarked white BentleysScreenshot_20200626-221616_Opera.thumb.jpg.5fe2b4c4610dab77e8cc8fec895f2edf.jpg

Erm luck. Also, not a cop car - unless CID is issuing unmarked white BentleysScreenshot_20200626-221616_Opera.jpg

It's not in the UK and I don't think the car is a Bentley, more like a Chrysler which they do have. As to luck or skill? Pure luck and I reckon he's used up a lifetime's worth just there.

Just had a closer look at the paused shot. Definitely not a cop and probably racing the bike. What I thought were cop car markings were where the van impacted on the car. Total head bangers the pair of them!

Erm luck. Also, not a cop car - unless CID is issuing unmarked white BentleysScreenshot_20200626-221616_Opera.jpg

It's not in the UK and I don't think the car is a Bentley, more like a Chrysler which they do have. As to luck or skill? Pure luck and I reckon he's used up a lifetime's worth just there.

I'd bet a fiver that's a bentley

Correction...was a Bentley.

thats one long fooking chase if the CID chased him all the way to america

Continental supersports :thumb:

Reminds me of a guy who used to work in Littlewoods in Liverpool. He had a 1.3 Marina which was his pride and joy. One day he was driving down the dock road when a wagon went into the back of it.

The policeman taking the details asked him.

Policeman - "What make is your car?"

My mate -"Morris Marina 1.3"

Policeman - "Is it a coupe?"

My mate - "No, it's a saloon."

Policeman - "Well it's a coupe now son."

Reminds me of a guy who used to work in Littlewoods in Liverpool. He had a 1.3 Marina which was his pride and joy. One day he was driving down the dock road when a wagon went into the back of it.

I had a marina estate, ohhhh the shame, driving to Aberdeen to see my uncle in care home, wound window down to pay toll on forth road, window dropped and broke, froze all the way there.

I had a marina estate, ohhhh the shame, driving to Aberdeen to see my uncle in care home, wound window down to pay toll on forth road, window dropped and broke, froze all the way there.

When my life on wheels began, my dad traded in the car for a Morris Ital, after passing my test i wrote it off and we got a 2 year old Nissan Bluebird 1.8, handbrake turns were a dream to do in that :lol: :thumb:

Mate brought his dads Marina 1.8 TC Coupe (company car) down the pub, lunched the rear diff drifting ( well tramping ) in the pub car park, I choked on my Brew XI laughing, made worse when he panicked and knelt on the floor to take a look in his brand new white jeans.

He was trying to get a tow home so he could leave it on the drive & deny all knowledge until we pointed out that the rear wheels were locked solid.

Oh the follies of youth.

Mate brought his dads Marina 1.8 TC Coupe (company car) down the pub, lunched the rear diff drifting ( well tramping ) in the pub car park, I choked on my Brew XI laughing, made worse when he panicked and knelt on the floor to take a look in his brand new white jeans.

He was trying to get a tow home so he could leave it on the drive & deny all knowledge until we pointed out that the rear wheels were locked solid.

Oh the follies of youth.

I did two diffs on the Ital, in the end the mechanic uprated the suspension with a set of van springs :lol: :thumb:

Oh the follies of youth.

I did two diffs on the Ital, in the end the mechanic uprated the suspension with a set of van springs :lol: :thumb:

Usually the front trunions collapsed every other Wednesday

Oh the follies of youth.

Usually the front trunions collapsed every other Wednesday

Well they were off the Morris Minor.

Our neighbour worked at the British Leyland Speke factory so we got a brand new 1.8 Marina. First time it was washed the front wing caved in because it was rotten. Literally held together by the paint.