I can't see the links to TMBF sponsors like Bikesure

Has TMBF still got sponsor links, cos I can't see them :scratch:

Cheers, gotta sort new insurance out, comparethemeercat shows bikesure at 179 sobs fully comp & leathers lid cover plus I actually listed my mods, but if we've got a bikesure link here the forum will get a few quid aswell :thumb:

Update, direct on Bikesures website is 152 sobs

Yes they are all still on here! And should rotate wit other ads and are above the second post on each thread

If you can't see them have you got an add blocker?

I've found out this too

" Word if Warning if your using Bikesure if your a pay monthly customer the finance company they use to fund the policy do a hard credit check on you and it shows up as a car loan on your credit file if you take the policy out !! "

I've found out this too

" Word if Warning if your using Bikesure if your a pay monthly customer the finance company they use to fund the policy do a hard credit check on you and it shows up as a car loan on your credit file if you take the policy out !! "

I thought that was relatively common for a pay monthly option. It is effectively finance. Mobile phone contracts will also usually leave a record on your credit search.

Yes they are all still on here! And should rotate wit other ads and are above the second post on each thread

Stu, I can't see the links on both my laptop & mobile :scratch:

Screenshot_20200627-150823_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d036d9b2ee43c870a2162945d9c00a9.jpg

Stu, I can't see the links on both my laptop & mobile :scratch:

You need to scroll down a bit it should be between first and second post

Like so

Screenshot_20200627_184204_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorted :thumb: , you were right, I had the pop up blocker on max, I've added TMBF into an exceptions list.