Bike or not to bike?

wannars125

Well to me the only thing better than owning a motorbike is sex!! :lol: I personally couldn't imagine life without a bike ....

Well at least when you've ridden a bike you don't have to wipe your cock in the curtains.

Very good point, never thought of that .... So many bonuses to bike riding :lol:

Well to me the only thing better than owning a motorbike is sex!! :lol: I personally couldn't imagine life without a bike ....

Guessing you don't have an outdoor wood pizza oven then

What stops you using it for more than the odd Sunday, can you use it to commute at all

I don't really have a commute anymore, predominantly work from home and I'd have to go on the M3 where I got hit by a car a few years back. Since then I said I'd never use the bike for a commute again if it was heading on motorways as some people just don't pay enough attention. Also found that doing the best part of 500 miles a week killed my joy for the bike back then too!

So an update to the situation. I went to go have a look at the bike and it was pretty much in the same condition as my bike just with a lot less miles on it which made me a bit suspicious. 15k on the clock but condition of the bike looked more like 60k. Rust all over the place and paint flaking off everywhere.

Anyway, I've had another look at my bike and the work that needs doing (that I can see) and I've put a budget of £1500 against it for getting it back to road worthiness. Got a garage close by who I really liked using before. Proper honest old bloke and his wife that just loved talking about bikes so going to take it there to get it back on the road. Will spend some time over the winter getting the engine block and wheels repainted to see if I can get it looking good again too.

Watch this space!!

Proper honest old bloke and his wife that just loved talking about bikes so going to take it there to get it back on the road.

Old School REAL mechanics! Rare breed today!

thats right XT what we usually have now is the get em in charge a wedge and get em out brigade :evil:

And all their knowledge was in their heads!

Snapped cable? Make a new one while you wait!