Hi

AnnaD843

Hi all.

I joined this forum because i'm new to motorcycling and don't know a lot about it right now.

I'm getting a Mash 50cc after I finish my CBT, but I don't have a bike right now.

Thanks for reading. :-)

Hi all, forgot to mention. Yes I am 16 so 50cc is the best I can get. I'll de-restrict it when i'm 17 because I think going too slow is a bit dangerous because i've seen people get annoyed and pull infront of people who are going slow. I also forgot to mention that sometimes I can't be bothered to use grammar so sorry if that bothers anyone lol.

Hi all, forgot to mention. Yes I am 16 so 50cc is the best I can get. I'll de-restrict it when i'm 17 because I think going too slow is a bit dangerous because i've seen people get annoyed and pull infront of people who are going slow. I also forgot to mention that sometimes I can't be bothered to use grammar so sorry if that bothers anyone lol.

Hi Anna, if it's a 4T it can't be derestricted and you would be better trading it in for a 125 :thumb:

When 17 you will want a 125 forget the de-restriction

Not being good at grammar is fine, being good and being too lazy is just a waste 😁 we're not the grammar police but a couple on here have grammar pcso ambitions.

Hi all, forgot to mention. Yes I am 16 so 50cc is the best I can get. I'll de-restrict it when i'm 17 because I think going too slow is a bit dangerous because i've seen people get annoyed and pull infront of people who are going slow.

Yes but try to remember that's a problem with them, not you. Don't let it put you off! You have a lot of learning to do and hopefully it's the start of a lovely [strikeout]money pit[/strikeout] passion

I also forgot to mention that sometimes I can't be bothered to use grammar so sorry if that bothers anyone lol.

Grammar is only important when it helps understanding of what you're trying to say. The old joke that grammar is the difference between:

Helping your uncle jack off a horse

Helping your uncle jack, off a horse

Go for a used Japanese bike. Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki. It'll be better quality, more reliable, no problems getting parts or information, any mechanic will work on it and it'll hold it's value when you sell it.