Caravan Covers to stealth anti laser covers

Tankbag

The conversation started with the pros & cons of caravan covers to reduce stone chips etc then moved to car bras with the same overview except were some of the car bras ' stealth anti-laser covers ' & then onto anti-laser covers/tech. So in short has anyone used the product or similar below ?

https://radartest.com/veil-anti-laser-review.asp

I remember reading a report from one officer in America about the radar jammers. He loved when people used them as the signal it returned was so different from what it should be it was clear they had one so he could go and chase them down to give a ticket as it was illegal to use one in his State :shock:

Better to simply glue CDs to the front of your bike. Bound to work. I read it on the internet.

Police aim at a particular component to check speed?

If this worked someone wasted a shed load of money designing the Stealth aircraft.

I guess we've all seen cars with a CD dangling from the mirror :lol: ( usually taxis in Brum ) I'm just curious as to these 'coatings' actually work ish

I remember reading a report from one officer in America about the radar jammers. He loved when people used them as the signal it returned was so different from what it should be it was clear they had one so he could go and chase them down to give a ticket as it was illegal to use one in his State :shock:

I've read over here it's in the ' pervert the course of justice' league, but the ' stealth' paint intrigues me, it's passive & you could argue it's purely an asthetic paint job :mrgreen:

Police aim at a particular component to check speed?

If this worked someone wasted a shed load of money designing the Stealth aircraft.

Modern police speed camera are Lazer technology. They aim the laser at the car to get it's speed. It also means they can identify which car is speeding on say a dual carriageway.

Radar tech is not as accurate, and does not have the same range....

Edited by onesea

i used to put oko tyre life in mine i dont think any of that type of stuff does any good apart from making a mess of your rims

Edited by skyrider

i used to put oko tyre life in mine i dont think any of that type of stuff does any goo apart from making a mess of your rims

Then I've got just the thing for you sir !

Polish_20200702_110442567.thumb.png.153411f2f42730d22e06e9a95807d3d4.png