Shops in North West similar to Fowlers of Bristol

MarkK92

Hi All

I was down in Bristol last weekend and had some time to kill so called into Fowlers of Bristol to have a look. Seemed like a good place and I loved how many bikes where there and range of manufacturers.

It made me wonder whether anyone knows of any similar places around the North West or neighbouring regions? It would be really handy having somewhere under one roof that sold such a wide range of bikes from different manufacturers.

There is Millennium Motorcyle Centre near me who sell Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and a few other Chinese brands off the top of my head but just wondered if there was anything in riding distance even if it were under 2 hours away that would be fine.

Fowlers had Triumph, KTM, Kawasaki, Honda next door, Yamaha, Husqvarna, Moto Guzzi, Suzuki, and Aprilia apparently but didn't see them. Was over 3 levels. Cool shop

Thanks

Woods in Abergele are good. Bill Smith's in Chester don't have the same range in one place, they have two bases, one that is just Honda and the rest about 2 miles nearer the city centre.

Bill Smith's tend to cut better deals than Woods, but Woods is huge so they have everything under one roof.

Raceways in Fleetwood was pretty good. Mainly a Yamaha dealer but when I was there they had a good selection of second hand bikes from different manufacturers. They also sell bike gear, parts, they do servicing, mail order and I think they also do training? Really helpful, friendly staff as well.

I miss the small Heine Gericke store I used to go to before they all went bust. It was run like a friendly independant store where you could go in for brew and a chat. There is nothing around where I live anymore except for main dealerships :roll:

yea i dont know what happened there with hein gericke they seemed to sell decent stuff and suddenly all there shops closed down i still have some of their jackets and pants/gloves