Your worst joke!!!

Guest Richzx6r

An ice-cream van has just crashed down our road. :shock:

The whole area is coned off...

I hear emergency services were delayed as the driver kept dialing 99

Nah he flaked out

Scares the shit out of people waiting for the till at Tesco mind.

:offtopic:

I once used the entrance of KFC to turn my bike around. The driver who knowingly blocked me in even after I had beeped my horn , wait to walk in whilst I backed and filled, deliberately and slowly.

She was getting more irate the guy who was waiting to come out was sniggering at the whole performance, I get the feeling most of the customers where.

The staff did not complain either...

Edited by onesea

Being made to socially distance from your own child.

Because your separated from mum and mum says you and your child are from different households...

As of the 4th it's in the rules.

Children can travel between households for access as essential travel that was one of the early amendments on lockdown.

However with new rules you must socially distance from your own child as they were not part of your household.

These rules (and by the way since when did the government have the right to dictate how you interact with your own family?) are just more bullshit from a bunch of f**k wits who shouldn't be running a whelk stall. There's so much utterly conflicting deal being put about that just makes no sense. TBH my family on a family level has pretty much given up on the government's crap. None of us live in Leicester but my daughter and her family do live in Barnard Castle.

These rules (and by the way since when did the government have the right to dictate how you interact with your own family?) are just more bullshit from a bunch of f**k wits who shouldn't be running a whelk stall. There's so much utterly conflicting deal being put about that just makes no sense. TBH my family on a family level has pretty much given up on the government's crap. None of us live in Leicester but my daughter and her family do live in Barnard Castle.

Chill man, have a drive to test your eyes 👍

(and by the way since when did the government have the right to dictate how you interact with your own family?)

I am pretty certain it was never the government's intention. I am just desperately trying to seek out clarification to correct an X wife.

So I have not been with in a meter of my own child since the start of lockdown.

I have seen her 5 times during lockdown (one last night).

Which is actually much easier to deal with when your oceans away than 1.5 miles down the road.

At least in this thread the jokes don't have to be funny.

Chill man, have a drive to test your eyes 👍

someone needs glasses, and someone needs to do some modding :?

Guest Richzx6r

Being made to socially distance from your own child.

Because your separated from mum and mum says you and your child are from different households...

As of the 4th it's in the rules.

Children can travel between households for access as essential travel that was one of the early amendments on lockdown.

However with new rules you must socially distance from your own child as they were not part of your household.

Personally I think its been blown out of all proportions!! As the authorities have apparently been recording deaths that weren't from Corona as Corona so I don't think the death toll has been quite as heavy as has been described by those twats in "charge"