Tyre pumping up device

Got stop and go 10 years ago, super satisfied, fit under sport bike seat

The one I linked to is the same just with a different sticker on :lol:

It is very small and compact

A

Those croc clips should be useful enough to just connect directly to the battery right? If that's the case I just need to buy that. I have been searching all night trying to find a 12v to buy for my bike. My bike comes with heated grips so trying to figure out if I can just connect the 12v socket directly to the current setup, the heated grips does appear to have a relay switch installed with it.

A

Those croc clips should be useful enough to just connect directly to the battery right? If that's the case I just need to buy that. I have been searching all night trying to find a 12v to buy for my bike. My bike comes with heated grips so trying to figure out if I can just connect the 12v socket directly to the current setup, the heated grips does appear to have a relay switch installed with it.

The crock clips can be a pain on some bikes due to small space

I have an optimate connector which will have the same connectors as the heated grips

I altered mine so I have different leads and connectors I can connect it to the optimate lead or I can plug in a cigarette lighter plug for other uses too

Is your battery easy to access? if so then the croc clips would be fine

Yeah, I just need to pop the rider seat off and the battery is just underneath it, it's not very weatherproof though so would hate to do that in the rain... Maybe I should listen to [mention]Stu[/mention] and get round to installing a 12v socket, lol. I never needed one as I don't use Sat Nav or my phone when riding.

[mention]JackieOWheels[/mention] The bonus with creating your own make shift leads etc you can remove them and put them on the next bike

I have done a fair bit of touring and my sat nav is plumbed in to the electrics but I have other means of charging phones and powering sat nav should anything ever go down while on a trip

I have it all more for a back up than anything else and the pump sits alongside my puncture repair kit

I am hoping to never have to use it but I like to be prepared :)

I got caught out once when I had a found out a screw had punctured my rear tyre so now I've always got a repair kit in the storage unit under the pillion seat. I'll keep an eye out on the ones recommended here though as both the Stop&Go and MotoPressor are out of stock just now. The one from AA is available but I need a 12v socket. :lol:

The one from AA is available but I need a 12v socket. :lol:

Get some small crocodile clips and attach them :lol:

I will try and get some pictures of my set up tomorrow

Or get a rechargeable tyre inflator.[mention]JackieOWheels[/mention]

It certainly seems to be what everyone is pointing me towards as I've had no actual foot pump recommendations thus far. :lol:

Before today, I never knew about pumps that can be operated by crock clip though so these ones certainly seem the best of both worlds.

To get any sort of decent pressure with CO2 cartridges you need about 7 to 10 of them which takes about as much room as a small compressor.

I was looking at one of these, they seem to come under lots of different badges and range hugely in price for what must be the same bit of kit. From just over £11 to over £40. So I guess it pays to shop around.

The one I really like the look of is the Dynaplug pump which is really small - but it's currently out of stock in most places which I guess is down to the current situation.

Guest Swagman

I had to use those gas cylinders once I’m just glad the garage air pump was only about 300yards further they put very little into my rear tyre. :shock: :shock:

Some bikes have sideways valves as standard.. I'm surprised more wheel makers dont employ them.

http://i.imgur.com/JmilfoAl.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

Harley Davidson do. 👍

Every option covered in one photo

15937858020738256319196119944339.jpg

Which all connects up to one connector

15937858559194107959261993802220.jpg

You sure ? Screenshot_20200703-162934.png

I don't have one of those fitted to my bike so yes I am sure :)

I was looking at one of these, they seem to come under lots of different badges and range hugely in price for what must be the same bit of kit. From just over £11 to over £40. So I guess it pays to shop around.

The one I really like the look of is the Dynaplug pump which is really small - but it's currently out of stock in most places which I guess is down to the current situation.

I did loads of research before buying and yes they are all the same yet vary so much in price

I bought the £11 one

To get any sort of decent pressure with CO2 cartridges you need about 7 to 10 of them which takes about as much room as a small compressor.

As I wrote, enough to get to nearest petrol station, 3 cartridges will give u just over 20 psi/ 1.3 bars

And it is not so bad , I did use to race on track with that pressure, of course lot depend of bike and tyres,

I have a powersocket standard to the bike, but its only rated at 2A. so the pump is likely to blow the fuse.. hopefully, I will be able to fit a 15A powersocket before we set off for the Alps If not, i will just stick a footpump in the panniers. A Heyner (made in Germany) more expensive than a Chinese made pump. but built to last. And a precise gauge.

I did loads of research before buying and yes they are all the same yet vary so much in price

I bought the £11 one

Even though you brought the £11 one, you then modified the unit to go with your other accessories! I'm going to keep an eye out for the Stop&Go one as that's probably the best in terms of size. I did come across this one on my searches last night, I have the car version on with just the cigarette socket and it's worked well for the amount of times I've used it, my only problem is its slightly bulky compared to the ones suggested, I may end off buying that one if I get impatient with waiting for the Stop&Go.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-RAC605-Automatic-Motorbike-Motorcycle/dp/B003UFSKWC/ref=sr_1_94?dchild=1&qid=1593731705&s=automotive&sr=1-94