Tyre pumping up device

I was looking at one of these, they seem to come under lots of different badges and range hugely in price for what must be the same bit of kit. From just over £11 to over £40. So I guess it pays to shop around.

The one I really like the look of is the Dynaplug pump which is really small - but it's currently out of stock in most places which I guess is down to the current situation.

I did loads of research before buying and yes they are all the same yet vary so much in price

I bought the £11 one

Even though you brought the £11 one, you then modified the unit to go with your other accessories! I'm going to keep an eye out for the Stop&Go one as that's probably the best in terms of size. I did come across this one on my searches last night, I have the car version on with just the cigarette socket and it's worked well for the amount of times I've used it, my only problem is its slightly bulky compared to the ones suggested, I may end off buying that one if I get impatient with waiting for the Stop&Go.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-RAC605-Automatic-Motorbike-Motorcycle/dp/B003UFSKWC/ref=sr_1_94?dchild=1&qid=1593731705&s=automotive&sr=1-94

But bear in mind I had everything already so it cost me £11 :lol:

The stop and go one is the same size as the £11 AA one and you can buy the connectors for next to nothing the trouble is having the right tools to crimp them.

Buy whatever works best for you I only modded mine to fit my needs and as I say it cost me nothing as I had everything else

The AA one and stop and go are really small and compact and ideal to carry on the bike

I did loads of research before buying and yes they are all the same yet vary so much in price

I bought the £11 one

Even though you brought the £11 one, you then modified the unit to go with your other accessories! I'm going to keep an eye out for the Stop&Go one as that's probably the best in terms of size. I did come across this one on my searches last night, I have the car version on with just the cigarette socket and it's worked well for the amount of times I've used it, my only problem is its slightly bulky compared to the ones suggested, I may end off buying that one if I get impatient with waiting for the Stop&Go.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-RAC605-Automatic-Motorbike-Motorcycle/dp/B003UFSKWC/ref=sr_1_94?dchild=1&qid=1593731705&s=automotive&sr=1-94

The stop and go one is the same size as the £11 AA one and you can buy the connectors for next to nothing the trouble is having the right tools to crimp them.

Buy whatever works best for you I only modded mine to fit my needs and as I say it cost me nothing as I had everything else

The AA one and stop and go are really small and compact and ideal to carry on the bike

Yup, if I had your set up I would have brought the AA one too. :crybaby:

Yup, if I had your set up I would have brought the AA one too. :crybaby:

If you know someone with the correct crimp tool you could easily make what you need to work

these are the connectors I use but I got them cheaper as I bought 10 at a time

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/220764618560?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&itemid=220764618560&targetid=908661474856&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9046254&poi=&campaignid=10204071591&mkgroupid=104953044434&rlsatarget=aud-629407027425:pla-908661474856&abcId=1145987&merchantid=7085924&gclid=CjwKCAjwrvv3BRAJEiwAhwOdM7uxoY7iEDI-xaKT3J2DUlhC6B6kzl54vTY28E6uI0Bvh4JHnCC5RBoCuH8QAvD_BwE