In the Bike Shop!

XTreme

Wife wanted to go to the shops in Baza, so I swerved the shopping bit by nipping into Juan Cortes to get an oil filter!

Anything other than face the trauma of shopping with a woman! :shock:

They asked me if I wanted to test ride their demo electric scooter that was out the front.

I passed on that one! :lol:

IMG_20200703_110544-min.thumb.jpg.ddc8a7020fd5764b86814810a4eb43cf.jpg

IMG_20200703_110555-min.thumb.jpg.b60940b3c4d6777e12af0cf00dfa35c9.jpg

IMG_20200703_110632-min.thumb.jpg.664ecbc683efcf7c70b6b5a745a732b0.jpg

IMG_20200703_110642-min.thumb.jpg.01a55a3ae6f98d27007ea0aae4624927.jpg

IMG_20200703_110729-min.thumb.jpg.278759eb0492b642fa2cf955619d58ee.jpg

IMG_20200703_111227-min.thumb.jpg.48b29bab78e98f21dc7bd56df0ffa5b3.jpg

Really you passed up a free lecy ride.

I can't be the King of Cool on a POS like that Bender! 8-)

you made the right choice... you should of kicked it over and ran off.

I dunno, as you are getting even older by the day the time may come when a wee step through scooter is all you can manage 😁

You never know......I could end up going full circle and ending up back on Scooters.

Odds are probably against it in my case though......I don't have hip problems, no arthritis (doesn't exist in my family), and I'm probably more flexible than guys half my age.

The only injuries (sport related) that I carry are my knees......but they've been like that for 30 years. So no reason to think they'll give up entirely after all this time.

It's the future, embrace it, think that will spoil your style, just want till its got mobility in front of it.

My Dad got a mobility scooter on Monday. When he first told me he missed out the word "mobility " and visions of him on a vespa or similar went through my head. Sadly it all became clear when he talked about keeping it in his bedroom. Still he's 90 next month and has been house bound for 3 months thanks to covid and he couldn't stand being stuck in the wee flat with my mother and no escape any longer so there you go.

I dunno, as you are getting even older by the day the time may come when a wee step through scooter is all you can manage 😁

The only injuries (sport related) that I carry are my knees......but they've been like that for 30 years. So no reason to think they'll give up entirely after all this time.

You forgot the obvious signs of being slightly* mad then due to high speed vibrations in a hot climate.

*Or possibly more than slightly.

You forgot the obvious signs of being slightly* mad then due to high speed vibrations in a hot climate.

*Or possibly more than slightly.

You should have seen me at 18 MB! :lol: