Shaft drive

joopvenema

Plenty of choice out there but actual use and budget would be a good start :thumb:

Budget say up to 9999

You're looking at a few years old then which could be a bonus as there may well be plenty of 1 owner 3 year old bikes coming up with the new reg coming out soon.

I would get out and test ride as many as you can I am biased and would say get an FJR :lol:

Just wait bit more, COVID will destroy economy, new and used will be much more affordable. Especially after summer season, few month more and u will be able to get almost new bike

Plenty of choice out there but actual use and budget would be a good start :thumb:

Budget say up to 9999

You're looking at a few years old then which could be a bonus as there may well be plenty of 1 owner 3 year old bikes coming up with the new reg coming out soon.

I would get out and test ride as many as you can I am biased and would say get an FJR :lol:

So am I and so would I :P

Super Tenere is a good bike, well built and reliable ....It is heavy though! Only ever becomes an issue if you're into true adv riding and drop it. Took me a while to get used to the fly by wire throttle as well, I found that it can be a bit "snatchy", other than that I couldn't fault it.