What music have you been listening to recently?

Guest Legatron

I’m lucky, we both love them :-) Wicked tickets for my birthday a few years ago :-)

Something about Rent, I love the ‘ heart ‘ in it. Helpful, I feel really stressed with homeopathy, family shit and the bike. Going to see if I can take the bike to be mended. Either that or an emergency day’s leave to mend it myself having failed to do so so far.

In our early days of marriage we went to see footloose the musical, she wasn't impressed :roll:

She did enjoy we will rock you which we saw on a cruise ship (fully licensed version, apparently Ben Elton and Brian may watched it being performed before signing off on it) but I think that was due to the holiday environment and really fancying one of the actors :mrgreen:

I came across these Swedish guys on YouTube the other day!

If you like Melodic Metal along the lines of Rainbow, Foreigner, Survivor, Journey etc.......then you'll go for this!

I absolutely don't know what to make of this except that this girl has a ridiculous degree of talent . I still can't do a decent Barre Chord with my sausage fingers .

• 2 weeks later...

There are guitar players and there is Russel Malone :cool:

Then you put him together with Diana Krall and you get this.

There are guitar players and there is Russel Malone :cool:

Then you put him together with Diana Krall and you get this.

Russell Malone is brilliant but I've never seen the appeal of krall. To me she always sounds like she's a bit bored.