Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Guest Richzx6r

Me.....I have booked a test ride on a harley just for shits n giggles may I add and a non biased review once complete

Guest Richzx6r

Well I decided if I'm going to test one I may aswell go the hog (see what I did there) 8-)

So I want a test on a cvo limited but will probably be the ultra classic electra glide

Guest Richzx6r

Me.....I have booked a test ride on a harley just for truckers to ask me for blowjobs and anal sex.

A hole is a goal :up:

Guest Richzx6r

The copper I was following, come to a t-junchtion and he just emerges without indicating nor looking..... and I thought they were meant to be the best of the best :scratch:

TWAT!!

Guest Richzx6r

Your average Bobby doesn't get any advanced driver training these days.

But even so you would expect him/her to signal and look, he was also doing about 35 in a 30 aswell so I don't see how he can enforce the law what he himself broke it at least twice

But even so you would expect him/her to signal and look, he was also doing about 35 in a 30 aswell so I don't see how he can enforce the law what he himself broke it at least twice

I used to shoot with a police team so regularly travelled with police officers both on and off duty. Any notion that the law applies to them in any shape or form is wishful thinking.

Guest Richzx6r

I used to shoot with a police team so regularly travelled with police officers both on and off duty. Any notion that the law applies to them in any shape or form is wishful thinking.

Yeah this is very true, I play rugby for met firearms and it certainly doesn't apply to them

What [mention]raesewell[/mention] says is correct - always also be wary of an officer giving you advice on the 'highway code' as most have no additional training beyond the general public, and I know what most people I meet's knowledge of the HC is like......

If I was debating with a traffic officer that would be a different story. But I've seen too many YouTube vids of police giving 'words of advice' about the Highway Code to have the opinion that many aren't going to know what they're talking about.

Me.

Small lane. Lady on very wide horse, so I stop, forget foot down, keel over, leg pinned under bike. Lady on high horse asks if I'm ok. Bloke in 4x4 rescues me. End of story.

Damage

20200712_182508.thumb.jpg.c1ed7593ff0d49991883ca814e79b3e7.jpg

outside giving the bike a much needed wash and my dumb freeloading scum of a neighbour asks who's bike is that.... Apparently I'm not allowed to have a bike as well as a car!

@Fish reminds me of when I got asked how I could afford to go on a cruise. Err my wife and I work full time,. Simple really :lol:

I have been asked things like that before!

Like how can I have 2 bikes 2 cars and a 3 bed semi in a really decent area!

The answer

What the f**k has it got to do with you :D

outside giving the bike a much needed wash and my dumb freeloading scum of a neighbour asks who's bike is that.... Apparently I'm not allowed to have a bike as well as a car!

I've been asked if it's my husbands bike :lol:

Guest Swagman

@Fish reminds me of when I got asked how I could afford to go on a cruise. Err my wife and I work full time,. Simple really :lol:

The answer

Yeah but why have you. :booty: :booty:

The answer

Yeah but why have you. :booty: :booty:

Because I can :lol:

I go and buy another just to piss the twat off :lol: :thumb:

Well, this was the nobs of the day.

My brother and I took a trip to Wales to Llandovery to see how the roads had faired this weekend. Not much traffic around and a lot of the roads were all newly laid, fantastic times ensued!

Arrived in Llandovery at the West End Cafe and there was about 15 people there all spread out with gaps between the bikes (perfect social distancing). Got our butty and was sat in the car park on our bikes when a group of about 40 bikers rocked up, quite a few reviving the throttle whilst as slow speed as if they were two strokes (they weren't).

They then ignored the rest of the open car park and decided to squeeze in between the other bikes with the gaps (one guy nearly bumped into me reversing next to my bike). They then go off and bunched together to talk (shout) and then all piled into the cafe in one big mass and blocked the footpath outside.

I genuinely feel sorry for the locals who have had peace for the last few months and now these idiots are back as if things hadn't changed whilst sticking two fingers up to social distancing!

Sadly it is something I see all over the place from bikers now that restrictions have eased up.