What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Prepared bike for winter hibernation, sorn it, did not renew insurance connected to ctek. In few days it’s time to go back to ship. :crybaby:

Why cancel insurance ?

Surely best to allow it to run to protect it if stolen / caught in fire and allows you to build up No Claims

Prepared bike for winter hibernation, sorn it, did not renew insurance connected to ctek. In few days it’s time to go back to ship. :crybaby:

Why cancel insurance ?

Surely best to allow it to run to protect it if stolen / caught in fire and allows you to build up No Claims

My insurance is unfortunately over 1000 £, as I will be out of country for a wile and insurance is already due, I will probably insure my bike next spring :thumb:

Why cancel insurance ?

My insurance is unfortunately over 1000 £, as I will be out of country for a wile and insurance is already due, I will probably insure my bike next spring :thumb:

£1000 :shock:

Why cancel insurance ?

£1000 :shock:

O yes over 1000, actually 1300 and something with 700 voluntary........

and that is after 2 years of ncb.......

Hope it will not top over 1000 next time

That is the price for people without record, when I moved in the uk, first 5 or 6 years I did not think getting a bike. Needed a car, house, all this bits and bobs.

Mistake, I should get something old and insure it just to build up some record and ncb.

Plus EU driving licence :scratch:

That is the price for people without record, when I moved in the uk, first 5 or 6 years I did not think getting a bike. Needed a car, house, all this bits and bobs.

Mistake, I should get something old and insure it just to build up some record and ncb.

Plus EU driving licence :scratch:

Wow, I never knew it would be so much. Hopefully prices will come down for you next year. :thumb:

Well, I've booked a test ride this weekend. Taking out the mighty Katoom 1290 Adventure Sport. Looking for something different, and with a bit more spirit than the old Bavarian Mudslinger. :D

On Saturday taking the Mutley north and weather permitting plan to do the Hardknott, Wrynose and Hartside passes on the way. On Sunday visit my parents in Northumberland then sadly put the bike to bed until I come home sometime in October or November or whenever Covid permits.

well if the weather plays ball the bike will be getting it's first clean, and if it holds out I'll be ceramic coating the wheels to make them easier to clean the dust from.

Fish

Wife just announced that she wants to go to the garden centre in Caniles on Saturday morning!  :cry:

If it was Winter I could go out in the afternoon.......but no chance in Summer!

However, I have located another former railway station in Almeria and it appears to have an old locomotive there!

Now that's a photo opportunity! Not even Ewan and Charley had a locomotive.

Seen this shit [mention]dynax[/mention]?

It's nearly here!

As I mentioned before, I've got to take wife to the Garden Centre in Caniles tomorrow morning! Bollocks! 

No chance of getting out in the afternoon.......temps will be too high! So that's my Saturday screwed up!

But Sunday morning I plan to visit another former Railway Station in Almeria! And apparently there's a restored Locomotive there!

So what are you lot doing? And make an effort you f@cking Casuals.......don't you get embarrassed being carried by me and [mention]JRH[/mention]?

Guest Richzx6r

It's nearly here!

As I mentioned before, I've got to take wife to the Garden Centre in Caniles tomorrow morning! Bollocks! 

No chance of getting out in the afternoon.......temps will be too high! So that's my Saturday screwed up!

But Sunday morning I plan to visit another former Railway Station in Almeria! And apparently there's a restored Locomotive there!

So what are you lot doing? And make an effort you f@cking Casuals.......don't you get embarrassed being carried by me and @JRH?

Well 10am tomorrow I will be joining the rugby lads for a 5k walk then once home I will be getting out for a ride if the weather isn't pissing with rain

Just got on the ship today in Liverpool, now I have to be isolated in the cabin next 14 days. Just finished isolation after iron trip, now again. Good thing I got penthouse cabin :P

Just got on the ship today in Liverpool, now I have to be isolated in the cabin next 14 days. Just finished isolation after iron trip, now again. Good thing I got penthouse cabin :P

Iron trip supposed to be euro trip.

The ship is sailing while you're in the cabin though?